Fire stick or mi box 4k for better sound from AVR

Vijey_rockz

Hello Everyone,

In the AVR sound output and quality is way better in Multi Ch Stereo mode than the DD, is this normal? also I need to pump up the volume to way upto 80 in DD to have some decent sound effects, whereas in Multi Ch stereo I get good sound effects in 60 itself.

if I get a firestick and connect to the AVR directly, will it give better sound quality? If I want to play downloaded 4k movies, what is the best way to get good sound? Because now when I connect the pendrive to TV and directly play, the 4k picture quality is good, but the sound is very average.

However if I play songs via USB in 320 kbps, the sound quality is too good and very crisp and the bass is also tight. I would say I can feel the real quality of my setup only when I listen to music directly via USB.

Please advice would a fire stick solve this problem? how does Mi Box 4k perform in this area if I also plan to play 4k movies via Pen Drive?

My speakers are Taga Harmony 606 SE, Sub is Taga 90 TSW , AVR is Denon 550BT

Thanks in advance
Vijey

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back