Firestick4k video motion issues

Nithin22

Well I bought the firestick 4k as there was good offer and thought I'll try them out and anyway if I don't like it thought I'll buy mi4k as its anyway 3500 anyday. Now Been 2 days firestick audio quality and video clarity is excellent thrice better than what I get from tv native app 55q60r Samsung. But problem is I don't know how to explain as iam noob when it comes to home theatre and tv. But I could easily note the motion in the firestick is having trouble. Videos are jerky.Often u can see the chopping or stutter effect.It is not completely chopping it will be smooth and while running smooth it will be jerky as mentioned in regular intervals. Is it that firestick handling is bad in general or may be problematic in my unit? Also is mi4k better and will solve this? I do have a return window. Any help is appreciated.

I have firestick at home and no, there is no issue at all in any of the apps. What's your internet bandwidth like? You could also lower the video quality a bit and check.

MaSh

I tried all different sorts but not solving. What setting u suggest and that I should change?

I have firestick at home and no, there is no issue at all in any of the apps. What's your internet bandwidth like? You could also lower the video quality a bit and check.

MaSh
I have decent ones. 150 mbps Hathaway. I don't think it's internet issue as when I try in my same content in app in tv its perfect. Also the wifi router in the same room.

I have decent ones. 150 mbps Hathaway. I don't think it's internet issue as when I try in my same content in app in tv its perfect. Also the wifi router in the same room.
Oh okay. Try to factory reset the firestick and then check. Is the buffering happening on all apps?

MaSh

Ohh ok. Did you factory reset? If still bad, return it of still in window.

MaSh
I tried everything but no use. Returned and got a mi4k box. It is better but can notice the jumping effect but far better compared to firestick and manageable. Guess something wrong with my TV

Ohh ok. Did you factory reset? If still bad, return it of still in window.

MaSh
I tried everything but no use. Returned and got a mi4k box. It is better but can notice the jumping effect but far better compared to firestick and manageable. Guess something wrong with my TV

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back