Fitness equipment in India

square_wave

Reaching out to people who have some experience buying home fitness gear in India.

Working and staying at home is becoming the new norm. I was looking at treadmill, rowing machines and other cross training gear available in India for home use. There are too many brands and is super confusing.

Which are the reliable brands for these kind of gear in India these days ?

Have you checked out Decathlon? Found them very good and very prompt with after sales service too.

MaSh

Reaching out to people who have some experience buying home fitness gear in India.

Working and staying at home is becoming the new norm. I was looking at treadmill, rowing machines and other cross training gear available in India for home use. There are too many brands and is super confusing.

Are you buying for your home or any society ?

While there is a buying cost, if usage is going to be by several people then maintainance costs and hence an AMC also becomes very critical else you will end up with a dead device in 3-4 years and thats a pain. Better to go with something like Decathlon as thats there to stay

I'm into fitness.
Brand depends on what kind of equipment you are looking for.

I got a BH treadmill from ACME fitness in 2014 or 15 and it’s working well so far.

It was an online purchase and the transaction/delivery was pretty smooth. I get it serviced from ACME itself every year and their response time is good too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200805-125759.jpg
    Screenshot_20200805-125759.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 26
Excellent & timely thread ! I am looking for a Cycle & Elliptical myself - but have never used these.

Any sturdy & good brand/model to suggest?

In general, Decathlon has quality stuff. Not sure about large equipment, but small exercise props from them like resistance bands, running shoes, etc are very durable. It's better to go to one of their physical stores and check things out - assuming you are comfortable doing that in the present situation.

I would highly suggest checking out your local sports equipment brick and mortar stores. That you save shipping/ transportation and assembling hassles. Plus local stores can provide servicing of equipments also. Cheers.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back