FLAC/WAV format

Haven't actually downloaded but Rs 10 is for high quality. There is option to download mp3 version for Rs 4.
If you buy album, it is Rs 30 to Rs 100 for high quality from what little I have seen.
Surely, not expensive at all :)

Got an email from Saregama that there is a new coupon code "LOVE75" valid til Feb 20th that gives 75% discount on everything. That gives HD track for Rs 2.5 (and even < Rs2 when bought as whole album), it think it is worth every penny ! But looks like code is valid till tomorrow only ! I did download a few albums and songs and it did gave 75% off on both the album and songs. cheers

Have been downloading few HD songs to add to my collection from Saregama.

Some of the old songs are definitely not from a good source.

For example, the Kabhi Kabhi song has no high frequencies at all in their source.

KabhiKabhi.jpg

Edit: Looks like some upscaling/ un-sampling is done.

Last edited:
Have been downloading few HD songs to add to my collection from Saregama.

Some of the old songs are definitely not from a good source.

For example, the Kabhi Kabhi song has no high frequencies at all in their source.

View attachment 22715

Edit: Looks like some upscaling/ un-sampling is done.

Their quality is very inconsistent and average at best and cannot be compared to sites like HDTracks as some folks here are doing!

How did you manage to download 11.8 GB in that time? : lol:

It needs a lot of dedication and concentration.. i use MUSIC50 code which gave me 50% off. So i thought i should download all my fav songs (Rog, Tumsa nahin dekha, Dilvil Pyar vyar, Criminal, Ek duje ke liye etc etc) before the code expires :D

but it was worth it !:yahoo:

to tamil music listeners :

IsaiShop

they are offering wav, flac, alac (16 bits) with arts you can legally buy
they got permissions from few labels, few pending and few others they cannot afford rights cost :(

they're updating albums weekly

good move

Just out of curiosity, can we share (FM Member) share our Flac/Lossless music files here. I think it will be beneficial for all of us . if there is no copywrite issue.

Thanks

Raj

Can anyone share any recent codes for saregama for availing discounts..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back