Flipkart Protect Extended Warranty Protection Plan for LED TV & other Home appliances

elangoas

Hi All,

Just noticed this today morning.. So sharing it for the larger benefit of forum members here for their online LED & home appliances purchases thru Flipkart..

https://www.flipkart.com/fintech/ew/know-more

I think extended warranty for TV/ home appliances, just got better with Flipkart..

Flipkart is offering Extended Warranty Protection Plan for LED TV & other Home appliance as optional extended warranty in association with jeeves.co.in..

WHAT IS COVERED?

Comprehensive coverage: Everything covered under manufacturer's warranty. Covers malfunctions and breakdowns including all electrical and mechanical parts.

Hassle Free Service: Free service at your home. If the product needs to be carried to our repair centres, we pick your device, repair and drop it back.

Genuine spare parts: Only genuine spare parts are used for repair at authorized service centers.

Cashless Transaction: All costs of labor, parts used and at-home service. Cost of transportation to/from repair centre, if required.

Replacement guarantee: If we cannot repair your products within 30 days, we will replace your product.

WHAT IS NOT COVERED?

- Physical or cosmetic damage, that result in breakage or damage that requires repair beyond manufacturer's warranty conditions

- Damages caused due to improper usage, or usage beyond recommended by manufacturer

- Attachments and accessories that are not standard to the product

- Any modifications or services by unauthorized parties

- Normal maintenance, wear and tear, cleaning, lubrication or routine services.

Few things that i noticed...

- Comprehensive warranty, i guess is very good as it will cover the panel & motherboard of the LED TV in the event of failure/malfunction..

- On-site service (or) replacement guarantee, for which you don't have to pay a single penny i guess for attending fault..

- The cost of Extended warranty with Flipkart is way cheaper than manufacturer's extended warranty.. :thumbsup:

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Re: Flipkart Protect Extended Warranty Protection Plan for LED TV & other Home applia

Read few reviews about Jeeves from people who opted for it and they weren't happy with the services.. so, do research before taking it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Re: Flipkart Protect Extended Warranty Protection Plan for LED TV & other Home applia

Read few reviews about Jeeves from people who opted for it and they weren't happy with the services.. so, do research before taking it.

Flipkart Extended warranty is the front end, while Jeeves would be doing the back-end service on behalf of Flipkart..Should one worry even after Flipkart back's it up?

As per reviews ,yes it's a worry and off late flipkart hasn't been too reliable.

As per reviews ,yes it's a worry and off late flipkart hasn't been too reliable.

Could you share link for review of jeeves..

I have never had a bitter experience with Flipkart in the last 4 years of shopping various products (Returns/Replacement)..So in that regard, if i were to buy a TV/Home appliance, i will put "Leap of faith" on Flipkart and skip the manufacturer warranty...

Letz take an example : -

VU 55 inch TV costs abt 40K.. Extended warranty from manufacturer (VU) cost abt 4K.. Flipkart gives the extended warranty for < 2K.. For almost 50% less than manufacturer cost, Flipkart is assuring service..

This will be substantial saving if one picks it from "Premium" brands with "Premium" extended warranty prices..

Going forward, i believe TV sold thru Flipkart will have std 1 + 2 yrs extended warranty from Fllpkart..

I have never had a bitter experience with Flipkart in the last 4 years of shopping various products (Returns/Replacement)..So in that regard, if i were to buy a TV/Home appliance, i will put "Leap of faith" on Flipkart and skip the manufacturer warranty...

VU 55 inch TV costs abt 40K.. Extended warranty from manufacturer (VU) cost abt 4K.. Flipkart gives the extended warranty for < 2K.. For almost 50% less than manufacturer cost, Flipkart is assuring service..

This will be substantial saving if one picks it from "Premium" brands with "Premium" extended warranty prices..

Going forward, i believe TV sold thru Flipkart will have std 1 + 2 yrs extended warranty from Fllpkart..
+1 for flipkart. Have bought a number of high value products from flipkart over 5 years and found them to be excellent. If Flipkart offers a extended warranty service I would opt for it.

Even I had great experience from flipkart so far..But, no personal experience with Jeeves. As for reviews plz research on VU tv reviews and there are people who have bought extended warranty of Jeeves so you can. Get an idea..

The warranty from Flipkart is like absolutely cheap right now. I got 2 years extra warranty for around Rs 200 for my 49 inch VU TV.
Also the TV was set up by the Jeevus servicing executive within 2 hours at 5pm which is impressive.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back