Extended warranty for Panasonic TV

VRavichandar

I'm planning to go for extended warranty for my 43DS630 LED smart TV. Panasonic is offering it at Rs 10k for two years. Jeeves (Flipkart's service agency) is offering it at less than 4k for two years.
1.Has anyone tried Jeeves? How has been your experience?
2.Common sense says Panasonic is safer. But economics dictates otherwise. What is your view?

I had bought Panasonic's extended warranty for my Plasma about 6 years back. It did come in handy when a panel had to be replaced, it was done without any questions asked. It's expired now. My 2 cents would be to stick with the manufacturer rather than 3rd party.

I had bought Panasonic's extended warranty for my Plasma about 6 years back. It did come in handy when a panel had to be replaced, it was done without any questions asked. It's expired now. My 2 cents would be to stick with the manufacturer rather than 3rd party.
Thanks for the response

IIRC , Panasonic's extended warranty is now serviced by Jeeves only. IF you are saving with them, I would suggest to go ahead.

You will have to search over the net or check with Panasonic itself if Jeeves is authorised for service....better to take this confirmation over email....

You need the extended warranty as even the best or worst brand TV panels go for a toss

You will have to search over the net or check with Panasonic itself if Jeeves is authorised for service....better to take this confirmation over email....

You need the extended warranty as even the best or worst brand TV panels go for a toss
There is no mention anywhere of Jeeves being authorised for panasonic service. Further reading of terms conditions throws up a surprise
https://jeeves.co.in/ewterms

Under section E bullet 3 it is mentioned
EW will cover only products that are covered by Manufacturer’s warranty of upto 3 years.
I guess this means unless panasonic itself is willing to cover its product with an extended warranty, Jeeves wont do so. Is my interpretation right?

easy.. your tv is in warranty ..
just call Panasonic and place a service request . see who comes!

Back