Hisense U7K mini-led

moh1t

Hisense U7K available for pre booking on amazon

IMG_1917.jpeg

• mini led 144hz VA panel, 1000 nits claimed
  • 2x hdmi 2.1 with VRR, ALLM, eARC & free sync premium (one 2.1 port taken up by eARC)
  • Dolby Vision IQ, HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, IMAX Enhanced
  • WiFi 6e
  • Apple Homekit/airplay2
  • prebook offer : 4 year warranty + free firestlick 4k
  • OS : its probably vidas os since google tv is not mentioned on the product page.
  • there seem to be two versions of this model with two different stand types, and the one sold in US has google TV whilst one sold in EU (and probably India) has Vidaa OS.
  • reviews from outside seem positive. There is a complete lack of quality mini-led TVs in the budget category. hopefully this TV will fill that void
  • might buy the 75” in Diwali sale if initial reviews are good

55“ for 55k | 240 dimming zones

65” for 70k | 384 dimming zones

75” for 100k | 512 dimming zones

85” for 140k | 1296 dimming zones

Last edited:
Hisense U7K available for pre booking on amazon

View attachment 80030

• mini led 144hz VA panel, 1000 nits claimed
  • 2x hdmi 2.1 with VRR, ALLM, eARC & free sync premium (one 2.1 port taken up by eARC)
  • Dolby Vision IQ, HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, IMAX Enhanced
  • WiFi 6e
  • Apple Homekit/airplay2
  • prebook offer : 4 year warranty + free firestlick 4k
  • OS : its probably vidas os since google tv is not mentioned on the product page.
  • there seem to be two versions of this model with two different stand types, and the one sold in US has google TV whilst one sold in EU (and probably India) has Vidaa OS.
  • reviews from outside seem positive. There is a complete lack of quality mini-led TVs in the budget category. hopefully this TV will fill that void
  • might buy the 75” in Diwali sale if initial reviews are good

55“ for 55k | 240 dimming zones

65” for 70k | 384 dimming zones

75” for 100k | 512 dimming zones

85” for 140k | 1296 dimming zones
This changes everything 😆. Past 2 days I was trying to settle/decide to go with Sony 85X95L or 77S90C this Diwali. Was almost sure of going with X95L if it came around ~3.9-4L during Diwlai as speculated. I completely understand it's different class/segment of televisions, but now the value proposition this Hisense set provides, I have to again reconsider from scratch. At 85" Hisense have 1296 zones compared to Sony's 864. Add to it, it almost cost 4L more (completely understand zone count is not everything as proved by X95L). Finally I think we have a competitor for Xiaomi Mi Q1. I just hope Hisense also release their U8K series

Last edited:
What are the differences between US model vs India model if any visible?Could notice missing dolby vision iq for starters. Also if there is any feedback on warranty and longevity within the forum?

Last edited:
What are the differences between US model vs India model if any visible?Could notice missing dolby vision iq for starters. Also if there is any feedback on warranty and longevity within the forum?
I don’t think they’re the same.

* US model comes with VA panel on all sizes. Google TV OS

* UK and EU come with VA on all sizes. VIDAA OS

* India comes with IPS on 65 and 75, VA on 55 and 85. VIDAA OS

One more concerning thing is that the UK model hardly hits 750 nits and that too on just 25% window. Anything above and below only around 550 nits. Also EU variants have issues with motion performance and VRR not working at 120Hz.

This TV has amazing specs for the price but I think I’ll wait a bit for reviews and curb my enthusiasm. Hisense might be lying on a lot of these specs.

OMG OMG OMG. I’m gonna buy this on launch day. Was gonna buy the S90C, not anymore.

Which one?

I was thinking of getting the 75” version but a bit put off by the IPS. That said, reviews of the 75” do seem quite good, so I dunno what to think….

Which one?

I was thinking of getting the 75” version but a bit put off by the IPS. That said, reviews of the 75” do seem quite good, so I dunno what to think….
What reviews are you talking about?

I think I’ll go for the 85 for the 1300 dimming zones and VA, but the 75 seems good too. With 512 dimming zones the IPS panel won’t be an issue and the IPS might end up being brighter and have better motion.

Also it’s written as 2000:1 contrast for the IPS, so they’re most likely ADS panels which are pretty good

I think I’ll go for the 85 for the 1300 dimming zones and VA, but the 75 seems good too. With 512 dimming zones the IPS panel won’t be an issue and the IPS might end up being brighter and have better motion.

Also it’s written as 2000:1 contrast for the IPS, so they’re most likely ADS panels which are pretty good
Hey bro, if you gonna buy then I will also buy. 85” probably. Please do mention here whenever you place order. I trust your knowledge. Thanks

Did anyone prebook? I prebook but I see that it says pre-booked (and the button says manage pre-booking) but my Amazon pay didn't deduct 500rs. Can someone please click on pre book and check for me?

Although I've pre-booked it, but only concerned abt the IPS panel.s
Did anyone prebook? I prebook but I see that it says pre-booked (and the button says manage pre-booking) but my Amazon pay didn't deduct 500rs. Can someone please click on pre book and check for me?
Same here, I pre-booked the 65 inch last night but didn't get any confirmation. And no money deducted. But when I go to the product page it says pre-booked.

This is a really important question. Although, Hisense had pledged to keep all model names / specs same worldwide but I don't really believe them. There must be someone missing in India varient otheriwise they won't launch them in competitive prices.

This is a really important question. Although, Hisense had pledged to keep all model names / specs same worldwide but I don't really believe them. There must be someone missing in India varient otheriwise they won't launch them in competitive prices.
The prices are such because it’s fully made in India. Check on Amazon description.

It’s not the same model as US, but the 55 and 85 are almost the same.

Hopefully digit reviews this TV and we’ll know how good this is

Quickly scanned thru most of the reviews in other countries. Almost everywhere the panel uses across sizes is VA. Only in India they've used IPS for 65 and 75 sizes. Why Hisense Why??

Several online reviews at retailers and on Youtube.

The prices are such because it’s fully made in India. Check on Amazon description.

It’s not the same model as US, but the 55 and 85 are almost the same.

Hopefully digit reviews this TV and we’ll know how good this is

Quickly scanned thru most of the reviews in other countries. Almost everywhere the panel uses across sizes is VA. Only in India they've used IPS for 65 and 75 sizes. Why Hisense Why??

Pure speculation but the India bound U7k model could be hybrid one with panels from E7K pro + mini led backlighting.

Check the E7K pro specs : https://www.displayspecifications.com/en/news/56469b9

I'm interested in 65" but the ips is a deal breaker. Missing dolby vision iq means missing sensors implying cost cutting - Some snaps say dolby vision iq so maybe I'm wrong here. Panel seems diluted also if it's ips on 65/75. Any long term hisense users care to comment on after sales support? Many people bought the Toshiba Fald and U6g 2-3 years ago I guess and by now we must have a clear view on reputation.
Pricing is really sweet but specs matter otherwise many online reviews showed Sony x90l as preferred, even over the tcl qm8 and u8k without the miniled's qualitatively. Why did these ppl not give VA on 65/75 is outside my understanding.
Several online reviews at retailers and on Youtube.
Indian model? I highly doubt, US and UK may not be same as this.

Last edited:
I'm interested in 65" but the ips is a deal breaker. Missing dolby vision iq means missing sensors implying cost cutting. Panel seems diluted also if it's ips on 65/75. Any long term hisense users care to comment on after sales support? Many people bought the Toshiba Fald and U6g 2-3 years ago I guess and by now we must have a clear view on reputation.

Indian model? I highly doubt, US and UK may not be same as this.

u7k has Dolby vision IQ as per the product description on Amazon

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back