75 inch TV price for 70K..is this the first time?

arnprasad

TCL P635 is available for 80K minus 9750 while using SBI CC with 2 year warranty. Add on 2 years additional warranty for 5000 more.

Cannot remember a sweeter deal for such a large TV..Am I wrong?

I have a 65inch TCL TV I got from reliance digital with 3 year warranty which is going strong even after 4 years and given its one of the largest TV producers in the world with rave reviews even in US and other western markets - can have peace of mind. TVs sold in India may not have all the bells and whistles like their western cousins..but still.

Want to buy but not sure what to do with the 65 incher..

Also I dont have the CVV number for the SBI card and hence cannot go till the last screen, however if I choose 12 monthly EMI - says 5541 for 12 months = 66490..not sure if there is an upfront payment of around 5K.....but due to some error in the website...are we getting this TV for 66500 only?

TCL P635 is available for 80K minus 9750 while using SBI CC with 2 year warranty. Add on 2 years additional warranty for 5000 more.

Cannot remember a sweeter deal for such a large TV..Am I wrong?

I have a 65inch TCL TV I got from reliance digital with 3 year warranty which is going strong even after 4 years and given its one of the largest TV producers in the world with rave reviews even in US and other western markets - can have peace of mind. TVs sold in India may not have all the bells and whistles like their western cousins..but still.

Want to buy but not sure what to do with the 65 incher..

Also I dont have the CVV number for the SBI card and hence cannot go till the last screen, however if I choose 12 monthly EMI - says 5541 for 12 months = 66490..not sure if there is an upfront payment of around 5K.....but due to some error in the website...are we getting this TV for 66500 only?
They had a basic model priced at Rs.1 lakh in Amazon but stock was almost always unavailble..

managed to get a sbi card..discount is 13500... so you get 75 inch tv for 80-13.5=66,500!! for 72,300 you get it with 2 more years of TCL extended warranty...

will visit TCL or reliance digital to check the dimensions to ensure it fits my TV stand..

This one doesnt have HDR or 120Hz.....I only watch Tata Sky HD and Youtube on my desktop.....hence I am ok.

Most probably will pull the trigger tonight

Brought it for 72k with all inclusive 4 year warranty. As mentioned above, my mother uses this for watching her Colors and Zee TV daily soaps and I use it for Youtube - mostly 1080p. Hence no videophile level display expected. Since my existing 65 incher has done its duty well for 4 years with no complaints whatsoever, hoping this one continue the legacy.

Unless one has an OLED or a costlier Sony LCD next to it - not sure if one can make out that its inferior in anyway, particularly for casual viewing. 13,500 discount is not bad and not sure if it will be beaten during the Dasara sale. Also at 6000 for 12 months, no one time big hit on the wallet as well and one can assume some interest gain on that, just to feel happy!!

This is the write up on 2 year extended warranty. English seems like it will cover everything. Please let me know if there is any fine print or reading between the lines that I may have missed. I have an UPS and hence hopefully no power surge issues. Rest should be covered right?

• WHY TCL EXTENDED WARRANTY? – Avoid the load of unexpected repair cost by extending the warranty on your new devices and ensuring their protection for an extra year at a nominal cost.
  • WHAT IS COVERED? - The TCL Extended Warranty plan cover commences on the expiration of the manufacturer’s warranty period and shall continue to remain in force for a period as applicable as per the plan. This coverage is for cost of parts & labour in respect of the covered TCL product. This warranty is applicable only on new TCL products purchased along with the plan.
  • 100% CASHLESS REPAIRS - 100% cashless & unlimited repairs included up to the value of sum insured. The plan will auto-activate within 15 days of the device purchase date.
  • HASSLE-FREE REPAIR - Minimal documentation is required from the customer during a claim. Customers can cancel the policy maximum within 7 working days from the date of purchase.
  • TRULY UNLIMITED REPAIRS - No restrictions on numbers or amount of claims. Every time your appliance breaks down, we will repair it and automatically restore your appliance’s protection value back to it’s full for the remainder of your Extended Warranty term.
  • FREE PICKUP & DROP - Free transportation of your device to the Service Centre and back.
  • GENUINE SPARE PARTS - Only genuine branded spare parts are used to repair your device.
  • HOW TO RAISE A CLAIM? - Schedule a service at your convenience from your Amazon account itself by navigating to Your Orders section in your Amazon account > go to the product order > click on Get Product Support > schedule an appointment. We use genuine spare parts & repairs carried out through TCL Authorized service centres.
  • A DIGITAL DELIVERY PRODUCT -- Your plan details will be delivered via email within 2 hours of ordering on your Amazon registered email id (No physical delivery). For any other issue, reach out to us at [email protected] 1800 123 333 888

Brought it for 72k with all inclusive 4 year warranty. As mentioned above, my mother uses this for watching her Colors and Zee TV daily soaps and I use it for Youtube - mostly 1080p. Hence no videophile level display expected. Since my existing 65 incher has done its duty well for 4 years with no complaints whatsoever, hoping this one continue the legacy.

Unless one has an OLED or a costlier Sony LCD next to it - not sure if one can make out that its inferior in anyway, particularly for casual viewing. 13,500 discount is not bad and not sure if it will be beaten during the Dasara sale. Also at 6000 for 12 months, no one time big hit on the wallet as well and one can assume some interest gain on that, just to feel happy!!
Do update this thread with your review once you spend some time with this TV

Sure. But I dont how to review...if a parrot appears blue but a good blue..I would still consider it a good TV :) Unless I have a TV next to it with a green parrot!!!

Guess my only comparison will be with my existing TCL 65...if both are similar, I will be super thrilled. Although I dont have the patience to keep these two TVs next to each other and run the same video simultaneously and all that

Unless something is horribly wrong..I dont think I will tinker with settings as I have nothing to compare it to.

Just hope it wont breakdown or give me other issues..as long as it powers on and displays a decent picture...I am good.

Still will run some tests based on youtube testing/calibration videos...attempted to do the same with my projector few weeks back.

Folks in Bangalore can feel free to drop in for a cup of tea and have a look yourself and maybe help me calibrate. But since the Video source itself is second rate...very low expectations in the first place

Is this TCL P635 TV the best value for 75" size - casual viewing without breaking the bank?

Are there any other models/ new launches this year in 75 size with FALD at least?

Due to some personal family exigencies.....could have it installed only yesterday...since expectations were muted..happy with purchase given its got 4 years warranty...which for me is the most important feature

I was expecting this to be super huge and all..but given it replaced a 65inch TV......marginal increase....maybe going from 55 to 75 might make one feel the change...

Right now its logging onto googletv on start...I want it to directly go to HDMI...need to see if it has that option so that I dont have to use my remote to change input. Currently using google smart speaker to change input...works....but slow unlike Alexa which unfortunately this TV doesnt support

Still...until India TV prices reach US or China prices.....72K for a 75 incher with 4 years comprehensive warranty might be best thing around for normal folks who want a large screen

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back