Hisense U7K mini-led

If u like tv picture quality and performance exchange.. does u get extended warranty till 5 years? my bet on uk7. Ur viewing distance is?
Just bought it so I’m within the return window and the warranty. I can see what Hisense will do if anything. I’m about 12 feet so I would like an 85 if possible

If u like exchange it but try and get extended warranty for 5 years.. whats default warrenty period?

Hi all,

Just got a U7k today in 85 inches. TV looks great but in the bottom right there looks to be some bands of color visible when viewing grey/white content. It’s only really noticeable if you’re looking for it. Is there anything I can do about this? If not is it worth returning over?

Tyler
View attachment 81346
Please return it.. Generally, sellers don't provide replacements for tvs. So, window of return is as long as Amazon's return period. If there is no replacement, amazon has to return it.
None of the 85incers display seem to be this bad. Also, please do not accept bad quality for any thing (discounts / situation).
Goodluck

Please return it.. Generally, sellers don't provide replacements for tvs. So, window of return is as long as Amazon's return period. If there is no replacement, amazon has to return it.
None of the 85incers display seem to be this bad. Also, please do not accept bad quality for any thing (discounts / situation).
Goodluck
Absolutely with you just seeing if there’s anything I could do before packaging up an 85 inch TV. Also I purchased from Best Buy. Luckily one is pretty close

Goodluck
If I do return, do you think Going for the same model is a good idea? Would an 85 TCL Q7 be better quality? Or should I just downsize to 75 and get a Sony. I’m about 12 ft away. A lot of tv and streaming

If I do return, do you think Going for the same model is a good idea? Would an 85 TCL Q7 be better quality? Or should I just downsize to 75 and get a Sony. I’m about 12 ft away. A lot of tv and streaming
I’d personally go for the same model if you find the return process easy.

Q7 has really bad calibration and upscaling which will look much more prominent on bigger screen. And you won’t like the size downgrade

Yes, go for the same model. Don't change brand or model

How's your experience so far with the 65 inch model??
Horrible! And the Hisense customer service even worse! I banged my head with them for 1 month but absolutely no help. They kept delaying and finally said they didn't find anything wrong with the panel. Have attached the pics here. See for yourself.

But Amazon customer care were really helpful and accepted the return even after the return window had closed, since before reaching out to Hisense I had reached out to Amazon within the return window. So they accepted the return. Got the X90L. Delivery today!20231006_222411.jpg20231006_220640.jpg20231006_220646.jpg

Horrible! And the Hisense customer service even worse! I banged my head with them for 1 month but absolutely no help. They kept delaying and finally said they didn't find anything wrong with the panel. Have attached the pics here. See for yourself.

But Amazon customer care were really helpful and accepted the return even after the return window had closed, since before reaching out to Hisense I had reached out to Amazon within the return window. So they accepted the return. Got the X90L. Delivery today!View attachment 81487View attachment 81488View attachment 81489
Do you mind adding X90L photos side by side. Exact same screens as above will definately help people understand the difference. Thanks again.

But Amazon customer care were really helpful and accepted the return even after the return window had closed, since before reaching out to Hisense I had reached out to Amazon within the return window. So they accepted the return. Got the X90L. Delivery today!View attachment 81487View attachment 81488View attachment 81489
I also returned my defective 85 inch U7k and went for a 75 x90l from Costco

I don't think the U7K series will be bad per se, just not super amazing. If you're not a TV/panel aficionado and are not very hung-up on contrast, black levels, etc (neither am I), then I think you'll be happy with it.

There is too much uncertainilty right now, given the hisense/TCL history of launching inferior panels in india/SE asia.

As @lightgamer put it, If you can afford an oled and are okay with downsizing to a size below, go for an oled.

My gripe with oled is image retention, when I game for 5-6 hours straight once every 2 weeks. Hopefully that won't be an issue with C3.

Do you know they give inferior products to UAE market like SE/India?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back