Fonica Flag L Speakers

jls001

Fonica Flag L speakers are now available for audition in Delhi at Audio Nirvana.

Some pics of the installation:

Dyr0RVz.jpg

8SHf2f7.jpg

BH5kxow.jpg

FOuXg0c.jpg

Wow! the other speakers look like dwarfs, what r they?

Also only heard of Magnepan in planars, what company is this and how do they sound and how much cost?

These look like passives

The company introduces them Magnetostats... on the technical side, you have the choice between a passive and an active variant of the large model.
Price: around 11,900 euros

The actives with amp:
1549021840068.png

Heard them at Audio Nirvana the other day and came away quite impressed with the sound... Crystal clear mids and highs and excellent bass reproduction considering they are planars... The price is the only negative as they are expensive... But overall very good speakers.. Will be going again for a listen soon just to hear how deep the bass can go to as I was in a hurry earlier and did not listen to bass heavy tracks...

Will report once I hear them again...

Heard them at Audio Nirvana the other day and came away quite impressed with the sound... Crystal clear mids and highs and excellent bass reproduction considering they are planars... The price is the only negative as they are expensive... But overall very good speakers.. Will be going again for a listen soon just to hear how deep the bass can go to as I was in a hurry earlier and did not listen to bass heavy tracks...

Will report once I hear them again...
Are the price's same as Magnepan prices in India?

Want to know what the other pair of speakers are. they look really compact and cute, not sure if its because they are placed next to these giants :)

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back