for sale thread

nyway i was not intended to make any profits from this sale... I wish to sell the BDs at rock bottom prices, so that a fellow member can have that 1080P feeling... I planned to sell 11 BD movies for Rs. 5400 shipped.. New rule spoiled my plan... :sad:

nyway i was not intended to make any profits from this sale... I wish to sell the BDs at rock bottom prices, so that a fellow member can have that 1080P feeling... I planned to sell 11 BD movies for Rs. 5400 shipped.. New rule spoiled my plan... :sad:

quote the movies here now itself, so this become an step forward to your intention:lol:

quote the movies here now itself, so this become an step forward to your intention:lol:

1. The Ultimate Bourne Collection (Region Free)
2. Black Hawk Down (Region Free)
3. The Transporter (Region A)
4. Godzilla (Region Free)
5. The Fugitive (Region Free)
6. Crank (Region A)
7. Crank 2 (Side of the case broken) (Region A)
8. Rambo (First Blood) (Region A)
9. Rambo III (Region free)

The first two titles were sold already... :)

Ok all, so now we found an way to sell the BD's... Let us continue our discussion so Krish will finish his transaction.:lol: thanks for all participation and please come forward for discussion if I want to land into this position.

Regards

Last edited:
Ok all, so now we found an way to sell the BD's... Let us continue our discussion so Krish will finish his transaction.:lol: thanks for all participation and please come forward for discussion if I want to land into this position.

Regards

Thanks srini sir... With fellow HFVians help i can easily land into the realms of android, that was the reason for my sale...

Thanks srini sir... With fellow HFVians help i can easily land into the realms of android, that was the reason for my sale...

Dont go for 7" ipad - will have less Ram and it is useless and most of the games will suck and drag.....Go for 10" with 8GB cap + 16GB card.

Regards

Dont go for 7" ipad - will have less Ram and it is useless and most of the games will suck and drag.....Go for 10" with 8GB cap + 16GB card.

Regards

Oops.... Ipad will be wayyyyy above my budget.. Would like to buy a basic android mobile within 10K... Would like to taste android.. :)

Oops.... Ipad will be wayyyyy above my budget.. Would like to buy a basic android mobile within 10K... Would like to taste android.. :)

Try LG optimus available for around 8.5K after using discount coupon in letsbuy.com. It has got good reviews.

I have not mentioned Apple ipad..just commonly mentioned as ipad.. thought you are going for like pads/ then now understood android based mobile:)

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back