for sale thread

krishnenduk

I made a 'for sale' thread on 29th morning and its been send for moderator's approval. Till now the thread is not showing in the forum. How much time does it normally takes for the moderators to approve a for sale thread???

It depends on the availability and discretion of moderator. When I submitted a thread for sale, it got approved in two or three hours.

Kindly cross check Pictures with your profile name added / Pricse added for all titles/ Try to avoid sealed ones, if available too put it as used.. If so it should be there. If anything is missed correct it and re-post it.

Regards

I think you forgot mention the profit and revenue details :D... Just kidding. Ask mod if selling blu rays is completely restricted, or you missed any rule.

I think you forgot mention the profit and revenue details :D... Just kidding. Ask mod if selling blu rays is completely restricted, or you missed any rule.

Recently in the last 15days there are plenty of healthy sale thread and i think there are plenty is following. So they are taking their time to review as per the rules and regulations.

:lol:

Kittu bro...

I am not selling for any profit... Just need some money to tryout android... so the for sale thread... I PMed supermod and he told me to check if the post adheres to the guidelines.. As far as my knowledge, yes it is... So waiting for a positive reply from them...

Recently in the last 15days there are plenty of healthy sale thread and i think there are plenty is following. So they are taking their time to review as per the rules and regulations.

Yep... Venkat sir told me that it will take around 24-48 hours.. But the last time it took just a couple of hours only... Nyway still waiting.... :)

supermod pmd me that selling of media of any kind is not allowed in HFV... Wondering why????
nyway if anyone wants some BDs for cheap rates can contact me via PM...

Last edited:
supermod pmd me that selling of media of any kind is not allowed in HFV... Wondering why????

Just an idea, put your bluray player for sale and all your BD's for sale as free..:p Hope this will be allowed:)

I believe they want you to become "Dealer Member" to throw this kind of cheapo stuffs and everybody with Lacs stuffs will sell for free.:D

If at all the media is not pirated it can be allowed for sale:cool:

Last edited:

That's weird. Many have sold their BDs through HFV and some sales are still active. Are you sure you tried to post in the 'For Sale By Owner' section?

Just an idea, put your bluray player for sale and all your BD's for sale as free..:p Hope this will be allowed:)

I believe they want you to become "Dealer Member" to throw this kind of cheapo stuffs and everybody with Lacs stuffs will sell for free.:D

If at all the media is not pirated it can be allowed for sale:cool:

What to do srini sir... We r all under the power of supreme authority... :lol:
Selling my BD player:rolleyes: OOps.... Its like burning the whole town for killing a rat..:lol: Its my best pet for music as well as movies.... I will be alone (obviously with my wife) if i sell that...

Hope that rules will change again one day...

Last edited:
Hope you remember the thread asked for "New Moderator"... Every body hit the bluray's only which were sold as "Sealed" and making money.

Some of the culprits are here who spoiled the show by putting "Sealed Bluray" and also regularly put the blurays for sale and nothin contributed to the forum. They flourished well and you are in the backyard.:)

Atleast rules should be laid that who contribute to the forum technically or atleast show a way to the newcomers towards the right thread or right suggestion to choose can be eligible for selling or post above 400 & above.

Here there are high end members are here who put their high end equipment for sale which were bought during their abroad visit for cheapo with a nice price tag.. They never been stopped:D:p

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back