for sale vinyl in mumbai

foddo

hi there
i am new to this forum , and i am new to vinyl stuff, but at the moment i got around 180 vinyl
anyway i stumbled on this forum, when trying to look for vinyls in mumbai
i am originally from goa working in dubai
so anyway i found a seller in mumbai
his name is
Jeetendra c Savla
and his addy is

2, sai sadan
behind chintamani plaza bldg,
near hanuman temple
ashok van,
borivali east
mumbai 400 068
his cell no is 00919224055231

you can tell him placido from dubai recommended you

the mods can check my ip ,to see that i am posting from dubai

hi there
i am new to this forum , and i am new to vinyl stuff, but at the moment i got around 180 vinyl
anyway i stumbled on this forum, when trying to look for vinyls in mumbai
i am originally from goa working in dubai
so anyway i found a seller in mumbai
his name is
Jeetendra c Savla
and his addy is

2, sai sadan
behind chintamani plaza bldg,
near hanuman temple
ashok van,
borivali east
mumbai 400 068
his cell no is 00919224055231 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************00919224055231******end_of_the_skype_highlighting

you can tell him placido from dubai recommended you

the mods can check my ip ,to see that i am posting from dubai

Well ,
Both are them are not well i checked :D ,

it says : Location: right next door to hell :yahoo:

Amarbir[Lynx-India];167503 said:
Well ,
Both are them are not well i checked :D ,

it says : Location: right next door to hell :yahoo:

what isthis? i did not understand...

Amarbir[Lynx-India];167509 said:
:D,
Have a look at his posting on the right top it says th same

foddo is on a distinguished road
your are funny
sarcasm mode off
anyway i mention i am new here,
i got nothing to lose here
just wanted to help

he got all the bollywood records(all movie records) except for one movie
dunno which one

english he got
boney m
engelbert
carpenters
the ventures
mozart
beethovan
paul mauriat
acdc
pink floyd
deep purple
classical
nat king cole
duke ellington

i picked up around 160 from him
and my friend around 110

the guy said he sold ijaajat, parinda and dark side of moon for 3000 rs each.
... whats fellow members' take?
and foddo, did u bargain??

3000 Each !!!!!!
Sir are you kidding!!

Please check amazon

Amazon.com: Pink Floyd "The Dark Side Of The Moon" (30th Anniversary) Packaging Including Stickers & Posters, 180 Gram…

Special edition BRAND NEW for US$ 25

Or normal Vinyl for same price

Amazon.com: The Dark Side of the Moon [Vinyl]: Pink Floyd: Music

I am sure somewhere you can get it for US$ 20 ( Rs 1000)

Anyway if you tell these guys about new vinyl or new TT these guys tell you ONLY OLDER THINGS WERE BETTER! And whether older things they are carrying are scratchy low quality vinyl and newer one Heavy virgin pressing!!

There is one person in Mumbai who is "collector" ,who quoted a Beatles vinyl @ Rs 3000 to another enthu!!

"There's a sucker born every minute"- there are (and always will be) a lot of gullible people in the world.

Just a quick heads up. DSOTM 180gm virgin vinyl anniversary edition LP costs around 2000 bucks odd at Rhythm House. Sealed. And filled with extras.

Also, there are some Beatles LPs like LOVE and #1 which go for over 3k.

hey hemant. i talked to this man on phone. what i wrote is what he said. i wanted to double check, thats why i asked fellow members.
so long, i feel happy i got lotsa vinyls that cud go for 3k+ :yahoo:
by the was, i am seriously contemplating to get used english vinyls , 2-300 titles online.

Just talked with the person
HE IS NOT THAT UINREASONABLE.
Yes some collection he thinks priceless and he priced accordingly,
He told me he sold Wall for 2.5 k and Dark side for 1.5 K ..he is aware of DSOTM available in rhythum house for 2.2 K..
Also a knowledgable person and have movie memorabalia ..
Yes he is expensive ,but to some extent.
BTW Pop for Rs 100 ,ACDC and Deep Purple for Rs 300

Sounds interesting. Those who have bought from him: how is the condition of the vinyl? Are you happy with your purchase? Do tell.

I've been meaning to go check out this guy but he lives at the other end of town. But I am very keen to see his collection. Will go one of these days.

As someone said, DSOTM is available brand new in Rhythm House, although I don't recall the price since it's not my staple. Also, you will get Metallica, Beatles, Norah Jones, etc at Rhythm House. Beatles titles are dual/triple discs and cost a bomb. But they are new. All used record sellers I have been to in Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata seem to recognise the high value of the Beatles and sell for a premium (minimum 1K). Even a George Harrison album sold for a huge premium so I ended up buying the CD. This particular George Harrison album has lots of emotional value for me (first cassette I ever bought with my own money!). But surprisingly Paul McCartney's band Wings is available at normal cost so I have picked up a couple of Wings LPs.
Joshua

IAll used record sellers I have been to in Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata seem to recognise the high value of the Beatles and sell for a premium (minimum 1K). Even a George Harrison album sold for a huge premium so I ended up buying the CD. This particular George Harrison album has lots of emotional value for me (first cassette I ever bought with my own money!). But surprisingly Paul McCartney's band Wings is available at normal cost so I have picked up a couple of Wings LPs.
Joshua

They are pushing the prices as the " Beatles collector" I mentioned is buying all Beatles vinyl at whatever price quoted and then selling at ridiculous price! So it creates artificial demand - supply scenario and prices are pushed upwards!!:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:
I hope brand new vinyl prices will drop to realistic levels to beat him!

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back