Fr88ex

Fountek

I want to recommend one full range driver named FR88EX here.

The motor is an underhung neodymium design and the cone is thin (and fragile) formed aluminum. The only negative is a slightly ragged top end that may take some filter work if used full range, but I'd generally recommend a cheap and small neo tweeter placed close and crossed over high. There's a lot on the positive side, like high sensitivity, a clean low end and smooth midrange response. The frame is cast with ventilation under the spider, but users will have to pay close attention to airflow behind the cone - It's even more important to chamfer the inside baffle opening and in this case likely use a thinner baffle material as well.

More details pls see Products_Fountek Electronics Co.,Ltd

Any further help pls contact:

Evan
E-mail:[email protected]
MSN:[email protected]

well, so far whatever research i have done in FR drivers, this one is among the best ones in the price range. It goes for about 23$ a piece at madisound. you wont even have to pay customs if ordering a pair. great options for diyers.

Mods: this probably should be moved to the diy forum.

well, so far whatever research i have done in FR drivers, this one is among the best ones in the price range. It goes for about 23$ a piece at madisound. you wont even have to pay customs if ordering a pair. great options for diyers.

Mods: this probably should be moved to the diy forum.
Hi
thanks for your suppout.
Generally we dont sell our products by retail only if large quantities.
By the way,any one who is interested in distributing our products in India,pls conatct me :
Evan
[email protected]

More info pls see Home_Fountek Electronics Co.,Ltd

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back