• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Freedom 251: Cheapest Smartphone at Rs 251

AV Cables

kingshuk

Noida-based Ringing Bells is all set to launch the world's cheapest 3G smartphone at just Rs 251 in India.

Specs:
It sports a 4-inch IPS display (resolution unspecified). It is powered by a quad-core SoC from an unspecified brand clocked at 1.3GHz, coupled with 1GB of RAM. The Freedom 251 comes with 8GB of inbuilt storage, which can be expanded via microSD card (up to 32GB).Includes a 3.2-megapixel rear camera, a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera, 3G support, Wi-Fi connectivity, and a 1450mAh battery

More info at:
Freedom 251 Is the Cheapest Smartphone in the World, Costs Just Rs. 251 | NDTV Gadgets360.com

spirovious

I read price around Rs.500 in newspaper yesterday under make in India and this one is cheaper.

greenhorn

probably manufacturer trying to create hype - order quantities will be limited I'm sure

Vinod.R

Got a message just now. 6 lakh hits per second! They will revert back to us within 24 hours.....he he ho ho ho

hifiramr

I think they done a big Cheat. Without proper planning and all they simply messed up thinks I don't think any one ordered it coz it was not working from the morning itself.

sgmane

Some points to note.

The company is not registered with BIS (which is mandatory to sell these kind of products)
Its a new company
A.S.S. is a big ?
Delivery may take up to 4 months (some times no delivery too!!!)
No reviews yet.

** Read some where on the net *****