Fronts Speakers (BS/ FS) for Yamaha AVR V373 - budget 10-30K

Hi @RMCWS read your thread , good to know that you are happy with the combo . Now i have a pair of Sonodyne 2605 floorstanders , i am too cosidering the yamaha 373/375 line AVR . Cant go any higher right now due to budget constraint . I had a denon x1000 which i had to return unused due to some issues . Does anyone here using these floorstanders with low power AVRs ? Will get a stereo setup later .

Hi @RMCWS read your thread , good to know that you are happy with the combo . Now i have a pair of Sonodyne 2605 floorstanders , i am too cosidering the yamaha 373/375 line AVR . Cant go any higher right now due to budget constraint . I had a denon x1000 which i had to return unused due to some issues . Does anyone here using these floorstanders with low power AVRs ? Will get a stereo setup later .

If you read this entire thread once again, few of the initial posts by some senior and experienced FMs suggest that 373 is good enough to drive the Sonodyne FS.

And I am very sure many FMs here are doing that too. Even I have a wish to get a stereo setup sooner or later. :)

Thanks @RMCWS . I am thinking to get the RX-V375 . Getting it for Rs28000 locally . I am in no hurry though . Will try some auditions now .

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back