Frustrated experience with EPSON and there Dealer

shreeatonline

Hi all! This is SHREEDHAR. I want to share my bad experience with you all. Recently i have decided to upgrade the projector before purchasing i have analyzed through online a lot. Then i decided to buy EPSON EH-TW9400 and i have came to know about a dealer from EPSON website and contacted them for projector. I decided to go with ICON OFFICE EQUIPMENTS CHENNAI and they said RS- 1,95,000 and finalized the price by talking them for RS-1,89,000 then i made a payment through online bank transfer RS-1,40,000 on 23-11-2023. They asked one week time for delivery after one week i called them they didn't give any response and not picked up my call. Again and again they were asking time from me after i gave 15days time also they didn't deliver the projector and stopped to pick up my call also. I asked him to refund my money back they didn't even do that also. I contacted EPSON HEAD OFFICE CHENNAI even they were not supportive and response was very bad. Finally i contacted EPSON customer care they said me to send a mail and i sent a mail to EPSON India . Even EPSON also didn't reply to my mail till now i have sent all the proof of money transfer details to them what they asked through mail. EPSON also asked time even they didn't replying to my mail. Completely its a useless and poor company and there authorized dealer are very fraud. It's been almost one and half months i didn't receive the projector or refund also. I have been totally frustrated a lot by this. I had a lot of good experience about AV equipments but this is my first and very bad experience.

Whoever it may be please don't make any advance payment to any dealer and think before you make a payment. Better get a product in hand and do the payment. Don't recommend the AV dealers to anyone. Think before you get a product from EPSON.

THANK YOU!

Sorry to hear about your experience. Epson is known to be customer centric. I have great personal experience from the brand. I guess the dealer took your money without verifying his inventory.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Epson is known to be customer centric. I have great personal experience from the brand. I guess the dealer took your money without verifying his inventory.
Thank you for your reply but there is no response from EPSON and the dealer also not ready to refund my money till today.

Sad to hear about your experience. Post a complaint here https://consumerhelpline.gov.in/

Hi all! This is SHREEDHAR. I want to share my bad experience with you all. Recently i have decided to upgrade the projector before purchasing i have analyzed through online a lot. Then i decided to buy EPSON EH-TW9400 and i have came to know about a dealer from EPSON website and contacted them for projector. I decided to go with ICON OFFICE EQUIPMENTS CHENNAI and they said RS- 1,95,000 and finalized the price by talking them for RS-1,89,000 then i made a payment through online bank transfer RS-1,40,000 on 23-11-2023. They asked one week time for delivery after one week i called them they didn't give any response and not picked up my call. Again and again they were asking time from me after i gave 15days time also they didn't deliver the projector and stopped to pick up my call also. I asked him to refund my money back they didn't even do that also. I contacted EPSON HEAD OFFICE CHENNAI even they were not supportive and response was very bad. Finally i contacted EPSON customer care they said me to send a mail and i sent a mail to EPSON India . Even EPSON also didn't reply to my mail till now i have sent all the proof of money transfer details to them what they asked through mail. EPSON also asked time even they didn't replying to my mail. Completely its a useless and poor company and there authorized dealer are very fraud. It's been almost one and half months i didn't receive the projector or refund also. I have been totally frustrated a lot by this. I had a lot of good experience about AV equipments but this is my first and very bad experience.

Whoever it may be please don't make any advance payment to any dealer and think before you make a payment. Better get a product in hand and do the payment. Don't recommend the AV dealers to anyone. Think before you get a product from EPSON.

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!
Very sad. Raise complaint on consumer help line.
Consumer WhatsApp help line : +91 88000 01915

THANK YOU!
i dont think epson can help you, inform the dealer to either deliver the product or return your money within a week, failing which you will file a complaint in police.

Thank you.
its been two weeks since you wrote your original message. have you raised the complaints as suggested by other forum members? or have your problem been resolved? either way, it would be useful to let the forum know. My experience with Epson has been wonderful and I am perturbed by the events you described.

its been two weeks since you wrote your original message. have you raised the complaints as suggested by other forum members? or have your problem been resolved? either way, it would be useful to let the forum know. My experience with Epson has been wonderful and I am perturbed by the events you described.
The role of Epson will come into play only when they have delivered the goods .it's problem with the retailer .
I have had a very good experience with Epson customer care regarding my proje tor 9400. They upgraded motherboard free of cost though it was not at fault as the older one was not compatible with new software.
After installation of new software the picture quality has improved a lot.

Still i have conversation with EPSON via mail . They requested me to wait for some more days they mentioned we are looking internally to resolve the issue as soon as possible. In between few days back I received a call from EPSON Chennai and they asked the details about what happened i informed them the dealer not resolved the problem till now and he told i will resolve the problem after that also i didn't receive any call from their side till now. But i received a mail again from EPSON asking me to wait.

Take a day off. Go to the dealer’s place with 2-3 of your friends. Be there when they open their shop. Start shouting & ask for the refund of your money. Call police from their shop by dialling emergency number. Carry proof of your payments. It should resolve the issue. EPSON can’t do much in this as the goods are not delivered. Now please don’t tell me that you don’t know the address and whereabouts of the dealer.

Also be ready to have a long haul at dealers place. Tell them you’ll not move until your money is refunded. All the best.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back