FTA HD reciever in India ??? will it work ???

manuvaidya

hi guys, i am pretty sure thta many of us here know about the free to air (FTA) HD channels available around the world from different countries like germany,china,hongkong, south korea etc....

we also know that what are the requirements to get those right in our home tv's. and the best one is Linux based DREAMBOX DM8000 HD AFAIK... but it costs us $1000 still which is a very bad news.... :sad:

but i saw this information on some other forum dedicated to Audi-Video. but its not at all discussed here. i am surprised to know about it. why is it illegal to discuss about that ??? i dont think so as we are not asking anyone to hack into encrypted channels or use cracked softwares... all we are talking about freely available HD channels around the world....

so if anyone one know or have experience playing with this dreambox in india please shed some light on this topic... i think there is no inhibition on we indians viewing the free to air channels using FTA recievers right ???:eek:

is there any other best FTA reciever which works in india & if yes what all channels i can view & what all the things needed to recieve FTA HD channels.
please tell me as i am very much inerested in watching FTA HD channels here just like others.....

Gurus/pros kindly guide us on this issue.... i think its the unexplored issue in this forum.....waiting for ur positive response from you all experts with fingers crossed..... :rolleyes:

no one knows about FTA HD recievers here ??? i am quite unhappy that people here eventhough know about this topic, they dont want to discuss about it, god only knows for what reason they are doing it like this....

please guys, help others.... sharing is caring.... atleast one person here is using FTA HD satellite reiever in India.... please throw some light on this matter.... all of us get benifitted.... atleast mod can rely to this thread i guess....

hi, i wanna know which linux reciever is better & for how much its available in bangalore . what are all the channels i would recieve & which type of dish/antenna & how many antennas i should be using for maximum channels ???

can i recieve HD channels from germany/russia/south korea/hongkong without any disturbance & in best clarity ??? if yes i wanna know how & is there any good site which gives us the best information about all these ???

please give me some information on this guys....

hi, i wanna know which linux reciever is better & for how much its available in bangalore . what are all the channels i would recieve & which type of dish/antenna & how many antennas i should be using for maximum channels ???

can i recieve HD channels from germany/russia/south korea/hongkong without any disturbance & in best clarity ??? if yes i wanna know how & is there any good site which gives us the best information about all these ???

please give me some information on this guys....

One or two channels are available in HD and these channels seems to up converted and they are really not full HD. So it is a waste to invest for these few channels.

The satellite foot prints of germany/russia/south korea/hongkong satellites will be their respective county, they will not cover India. Even if the satellite footprint covers asia. the signal will not be enough for digital descrambling.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back