FTA HD Recievers in India ???

manuvaidya

FTA HD reciever in India ??? will it work ???
hi guys, i am pretty sure thta many of us here know about the free to air (FTA) HD channels available around the world from different countries like germany,china,hongkong, south korea etc....

we also know that what are the requirements to get those right in our home tv's. and the best one is Linux based DREAMBOX DM8000 HD AFAIK... but it costs us $1000 still which is a very bad news....

but i saw this information on some other forum dedicated to Audi-Video. but its not at all discussed here. i am surprised to know about it. why is it illegal to discuss about that ??? i dont think so as we are not asking anyone to hack into encrypted channels or use cracked softwares... all we are talking about freely available HD channels around the world....

so if anyone one know or have experience playing with this dreambox in india please shed some light on this topic... i think there is no inhibition on we indians viewing the free to air channels using FTA recievers right ???

is there any other best FTA reciever which works in india & if yes what all channels i can view & what all the things needed to recieve FTA HD channels.
please tell me as i am very much inerested in watching FTA HD channels here just like others.....

Gurus/pros kindly guide us on this issue.... i think its the unexplored issue in this forum.....waiting for ur positive response from you all experts with fingers crossed.....

i dont know whether this thread is proper to discuss about this... just wanted to have a quick reply from experts, thats the reason i am posting it as it is the most active thread....

Last edited:
FTA HD reciever in India ??? will it work ???
hi guys, i am pretty sure thta many of us here know about the free to air (FTA) HD channels available around the world from different countries like germany,china,hongkong, south korea etc....

we also know that what are the requirements to get those right in our home tv's. and the best one is Linux based DREAMBOX DM8000 HD AFAIK... but it costs us $1000 still which is a very bad news....

but i saw this information on some other forum dedicated to Audi-Video. but its not at all discussed here. i am surprised to know about it. why is it illegal to discuss about that ??? i dont think so as we are not asking anyone to hack into encrypted channels or use cracked softwares... all we are talking about freely available HD channels around the world....

so if anyone one know or have experience playing with this dreambox in india please shed some light on this topic... i think there is no inhibition on we indians viewing the free to air channels using FTA recievers right ???

is there any other best FTA reciever which works in india & if yes what all channels i can view & what all the things needed to recieve FTA HD channels.
please tell me as i am very much inerested in watching FTA HD channels here just like others.....

Gurus/pros kindly guide us on this issue.... i think its the unexplored issue in this forum.....waiting for ur positive response from you all experts with fingers crossed.....

i dont know whether this thread is proper to discuss about this... just wanted to have a quick reply from experts, thats the reason i am posting it as it is the most active thread....

Hello

First of all this is not the proper place to discuss this subject . You need to go to satellite forums ,which are many,and you can discuss this subject

How ever to receive satellite signals ,you need to have a dish, Lnb,cable and the receiver.

Also Dream box there are still cheaper versions are available and you can try, this is Linux based receiver and you can play with it if you know bit on Linux operating system

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back