Full HD AV Receivers Price Thread <50K

gap g j

Hi

Almost all the companies have released AV receiver with Full HD audio capablities over HDMI (1.3a)

Denon

AVR-1610-29.9k (MRP) 26K
AVR-1910-45 k (MRP) 40K

Onkyo

TX-SR507 - 28K (MRP)
TX-SR577 - 33K (MRP) / 27K
TX-SR607 - / 45K

Pioneer

VSX-819H
VSX-919AH
VSX-1019AH

Yamaha

RX-V465-36.3K (MRP) / 32K(music ranch, 31K - xcite)
RX-V565-44.6K (MRP)
RX-V665-52.8K (MRP)

Members please update the latest prices, from where you can get it in this Thread.
Also there are so many other models which will be very costly, so I left them keeping the price range ~50K.

Onkyo HTiB

HT-S6200 (New Blazer) 59,000 (MRP) / 45K

They have quoted 49K after discount, negotiated for 45K, they seem to be ready to give also negotiating for AVR TX-SR507.

Thanks
Gap G J

Last edited:
I feel we already have a price thread running where we could provide the same information ,

I think that availability of AVRs at US retail prices (+ 40% service charges) thru Global ebay and other similar avenues like 20north will impact the retail AVR prices in India. It's a tussle between (lack of warranty support + 220-110v conversion) risk/hassle and the higher retail prices quoted by dealers in India. Let's hope the consumers (we) will benefit in the end.

As stated earlier, I ordered a Yamaha RX-V665/HTR-6260 from G-ebay for under 25k, yet to receive it.

(220-110v conversion)
Add the cost of a good transformer to your purchase, this should cost you around 2k.

FYI, I got mine made last week from Aries at S.P.Road, Bangalore. For 2k, I got a 500VA isolation transformer based convertor. I am told you can get ordinary ones for around 1k.

As stated earlier, I ordered a Yamaha RX-V665/HTR-6260 from G-ebay for under 25k, yet to receive it.
Once you receive your AVR, do share your experience buying through Global EBay.

Last edited:
I think that availability of AVRs at US retail prices (+ 40% service charges) thru Global ebay and other similar avenues like 20north will impact the retail AVR prices in India. It's a tussle between (lack of warranty support + 220-110v conversion) risk/hassle and the higher retail prices quoted by dealers in India. Let's hope the consumers (we) will benefit in the end.

WoW cool, pls share your exp & the total cost to buy from Global Ebay, thats a huge difference!

Gap,

Yes wait for a day before Diwali. Onkyo's shuld be planning some offer thru retails. Most, they will price 39,900 as they do always..Best of luck. 6200 is the best bank for buck in HTIB, that is for sure vis a vis other brand and value.;)

I have added the new Onkyo HT-S6200 HTib price 45K;), not yet finalised

thanks

Gap G J

Hey G J,
Can you provide me the contact info of the shop where you bargained Onkyo 6200 for 45K. Even I have an eye on that model to buy before this month end.

Thanks.

Last edited:
[Gap - please take out info/discussion about HTiBs, in line with the thread title.]

If anybody is looking to get a Yamaha AVR from global-eBay, note that there is no difference between the RX-V*65 and HTR-62*0 models. You could keep this mapping handy, sometimes the HTR model might be priced cheap on ebay.

RX-V - HTR
665 - 6260
765 - don't think there is a HTR model
565 - 6250
465 - 6240
365 - 6230

Hey G J,
Can you provide me the contact info of the shop where you bargained Onkyo 6200 for 45K. Even I have an eye on that model to buy before this month end.

Thanks.

I enquired with the Onkyo show room in Chennai, they have not yet finalised the price but seems they are ready to give at this price.

I found the speakers provided with this model is not equal to the earlier 7.1 model which was 42K (59K-MRP), earlier model had OMF diaphram speakers, now only ordinary speakers.

I enquired with the Onkyo show room in Chennai, they have not yet finalised the price but seems they are ready to give at this price.

I found the speakers provided with this model is not equal to the earlier 7.1 model which was 42K (59K-MRP), earlier model had OMF diaphram speakers, now only ordinary speakers.
So is it still worth for 45K without OMF diaphram speakers. I dont think I can invest seperately again for speakers sooner or later.

So is it still worth for 45K without OMF diaphram speakers. I dont think I can invest seperately again for speakers sooner or later.

Comparitively the earlier speakers were technologically superior and it should have been better.

Pro FX has offered 26K for denon 1610, while Kiran has said 18.5K for Yammy 465 from Xcite.

Any Good news for Diwali, common guys, light the crackers.

Wish you all a Happy Diwali

Regards
Gap G J

Last edited:
G-EBAY Onkyo TX-SR 507 for 19K

Found Onkyo 507 at little over 19K from Global eBAY.

Global Easy Buy

1. Can somebody help me understand if this is the final charges that I will pay? (Since the site says it includes shipping & handling)

2. How is Onkyo 507 compared with Denon 1610, Marantz 4003? I am not inclined towards 7.1Ch, 5.1Ch is fine for me.
--Manjunath

Hi,

This is the final price.kumar has confirmed it on another thread. He has paid the stated amount and nothing else for a Yamaha AVR.

cheers,
sri

Pro FX has offered 26K for denon 1610, while Kiran has said 18.5K for Yammy 465 from Xcite.

Any Good news for Diwali, common guys, light the crackers.

Wish you all a Happy Diwali

Regards
Gap G J

Is it worth buying Denon 1910(220V) from Grey market at 32K. Not available at less than this price(new) even on Global Ebay and 20north.

Is it worth buying Denon 1910(220V) from Grey market at 32K. Not available at less than this price(new) even on Global Ebay and 20north.

If you have decided on 1910, it is a good price, may not get much lower till the next models come in..

Hi

I have finally chose Denon 1610 and I Thank everyone who shared their ideas with me.

Thanking you,
Regards
Gap G J

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back