Furniture - requirement

sgmane

Folks,

Request anyone to point me to a good/reputed dealer for furniture in bangalore.
Basically require all the furnitures to be setup for a startup Computer training institute.

To Name a few:
Receiption - Semi curve table
kind of table that is in conference hall
Revolving chairs, white boards, Notice board etc

Any reference in bangalore please. A good after sales support etc.
Iam little apprehensive about going as a stranger to a shop and do the shopping. Had a bad experience earlier with going with a local carpenter (like bad wood used, no proper after sales support - minor repairs were also not taken care of!!)

Any trust worthy dealer/brand, their cost (As it will be a "lot" purchase, some good price/bargain expectation is what iam looking at). (If satisfied with the product, will also buy more for expansion)

Thanks

Revolving chairs : Please check transteel chairs, Featherlite in bangalore.

thanks,
studiomaster

Last edited:
Thanks folks.
I wish i had one. ;) Its not for me. Just helping a friend of mine who is planning to start a training center.
Let me also check out the pointers you had mentioned.

Dear User,
We have Office chairs which you were referring to i can give a best product at an wise price.Please contact us on 9886041300, 080-23184399. Our Compant name is M/s A M Industries it is located in Vijayanagar, R P C layout,Bangalore.

Folks,

Request anyone to point me to a good/reputed dealer for furniture in bangalore.
Basically require all the furnitures to be setup for a startup Computer training institute.

To Name a few:
Receiption - Semi curve table
kind of table that is in conference hall
Revolving chairs, white boards, Notice board etc

Any reference in bangalore please. A good after sales support etc.
Iam little apprehensive about going as a stranger to a shop and do the shopping. Had a bad experience earlier with going with a local carpenter (like bad wood used, no proper after sales support - minor repairs were also not taken care of!!)

Any trust worthy dealer/brand, their cost (As it will be a "lot" purchase, some good price/bargain expectation is what iam looking at). (If satisfied with the product, will also buy more for expansion)

Thanks

Check SP road . There is a separate street for selling chairs and tables related to comp stuff. Very good pricing.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back