Game(s) you are currently addicted to.....

sam9s

Well as a gamer on HiFi I feel we got to share the current games we are playing or are addicted to.........so lets pour in.... Share the name of the game, A line or two about your experience with the game. Difficulty level, Platform (PC or Console) and anything else you wanna add.....like rating out of 10....

I am currently addicted to

1. Call Of Duty 4 - Mordern Warfare 2 :: Playing on my rig connected to 47" LG LCD with full 5.1 audio on Onkyo 6200 @ 1980x1080 with full AA and AF and I am JUST LOVING IT.....The game has georgous mordern war environment. There is a round where in we have to fight in a dessipated city under an enormous thunderstrome with rain pouring like cats n dog at night. Believe me the environment, GFX and the audio is just stunning. When you flank your enemy with your squad under rain with thunderstrome and lightning it just thrills you from all ends. Any FPS Shooter fan, what ever you are playing make sure this is your next installment in world of FPS gaming........9/10 for me.

Last edited:
I am happy with my favourate Cricket.
I like Farcry 1 too.
Call of duty 4 is also fine.

Interesting thread. I am currently addicted to Battle field 1943. Its only multiplayer game can be played in xbox live. I play games on my TV with normal sound. Never tried playing games in my HT setup don't know why never felt like it. Well the game is very interesting although I have reached the highest rank its still a lot of fun.

I also play Topspin 2. Today tried playing in xbox live got hammered it seems everybody is following Nadal's footsteps by developing a player in career mode who can run run and run. It seems I need to complete another career mode to get a player with maximum running ability otherwise I don't stand any chance in minute long rallies.:D

^ Thanks mahiruha...... I have completed BF 43, but only singlt player, I usually play FPS in single player and Racing games Multiuplayer......

BTW @Vinod whose Mr Boom Boom..????

1. Need For Speed SHIFT.
2. Crash Time III.
3. Need For Speed ProStreet.
4. Need For Speed CARBON.

:D:D:D

EA cricket 07 is very good. You can real competition in the hard mode never seen any cricket game that makes life so difficult. Ashes is good not that much exciting. I have both the pc and the xbox version. Remember the pc version didn't work as I don't have a dedicated graphics card.

Finished COD 2, COD Modern Warfare, COD World at War, and COD Modern Warfare 2 in the last 4 months. My vote still goes to COD-MW. Agreed that MW2 looks gorgeous, but the very small gameplay time takes away some of the excitement. I started it with the same anticipation and hype that it had received the world over, but before I knew it, it was over. And sort of abruptly too..

As far as addiction goes, The Half Life Franchise gets my vote here. While Half Life was a novel experience, Half Life 2 is just mindblowing. The levels are awesome, there are several small puzzles to be solved in each stage ,the Source Engine scales very well to any average PC configuration, the music is great, and Gordon Freeman is one legendary character...

I have also finished HL2 - Episode 1 & 2, and eagerly awaiting Episode 3. But the original missions take the honors here.

HalfLife2logo.jpg

Last edited:
@metalbandit : how is MAG ?

im also awaiting the release of battlefield bad company 2 already preordered, been playing the demo the gameplay,graphics are better than the first version but driving tanks is not that easy now.

@metalbandit : how is MAG ?

im also awaiting the release of battlefield bad company 2 already preordered, been playing the demo the gameplay,graphics are better than the first version but driving tanks is not that easy now.

MAG ??:rolleyes:

EA cricket 07 is very good. You can real competition in the hard mode never seen any cricket game that makes life so difficult. Ashes is good not that much exciting. I have both the pc and the xbox version. Remember the pc version didn't work as I don't have a dedicated graphics card.

I feel boundry is very short for EA07.I can hit six easily in hard level 5 too.:lol:

comeon spiro. That can't be true. Are you using keyboard or game pad. I play using my xbox 360 controller. Will give it another go after your encouragement.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back