• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Gaming Console Advice Please...

kray

Both the PlayStation 4 Pro and a few games.

Started with Bloodborne, probably not a good choice for a total beginner like me.

I am liking the PS4 Pro and want to thank everybody for their valuable suggestions.
Congrats on your purchase!

And great choice on Bloodborne! Only suggestion I can give is, persist with the difficulty in first one hour or so to understand the combat - that is the most difficult part of the game. It gets easier afterwards and you will never forget the story or experience! Try co-op if you are frustrated with a boss (or watch youtube on guides). I have already given lot of suggestion on games - Uncharted, GOW, Horizon, The Last of US are must plays. If you like any particular gameplay style, let us know and can recommend a few more.

Enjoy!

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

manav24

dont forget to play witcher 3 goty one of the best game
Yeah, I just started playing it last month and kinda like it now, it was hell difficult game to start with on normal difficulty (or may be I am too old for it(35))

lalit09

Ps4 exclusives titles are much much better than xbox..
My vote for ps4.

starlord

Some recommendation from my side

Uncharted lost legacy
horizon zero dawn
Batman arkham knight

avgeek

Some recommendation from my side

Uncharted lost legacy
horizon zero dawn
Batman arkham knight
Got all the UC titles and playing through them right now.

Got HZD too.

Need to get Batman though.

And thanks!

somantak_g

Hi Guys, could anybody from Kolkata let me know from where can I get PS4 Pro at discounted rate. I haven't checked Fancy Market at Kidderpur, is it a good place to get genuine products at good price?
Thanks!

ItsMe

Don't forget to play Red Dead Redemption 2, one of the best game right now.
I found it bit boring and repetitive , not sure whether I am getting stuck to same place for long

SPONSORED ADS
SPONSORED ADS