general question???

hey bro what is the price of arcam new 600 receiver and fmj av 888+fmjp777, and parasound too i want clean power

Manu, seriously, I think you need a professional to come to your house, take a look at your room. After that he must sit with you and understand your requirements. Based on that, he can recommend and install the ideal equipment for you. Equipment for audio and video is available form 2000 to nearly 2 crores. The products I mentioned will each cost somewhere between 2 to 5 lakhs. But they may not serve your purpose at all. There are speakers from companies such as Meridian, Viennna Acoustics, Avante Garde and others, which, when paired with the right amplifiers, may deliver tighter sound even without a sub. There are a large number of possibilities in the market.

I can recommend hundreds of systems for you. But, frankly I have not understood what you want. And going by your questions, it is quite clear that you are also very confused.

The way you are going, you will only be buying equipment to become unhappy quickly and throw them away. This is not going to serve any purpose.

More than anything else, good room acoustics, and maybe, even good bass traps will go a long way in fulfilling your desires. A sound engineer is absolutely essential.

If you are ready to bear the expenses, some senior members may also be ready to come over, discuss with you, and advise your properly.

Please plan for an organised way of fulfilling your desires instead of going about in this random fashion. Whatever you need - raw power, deep bass, good sound, clarity - everything can be delivered. All it needs is planning and execution.

Cheers

Last edited:
i definetly agree with venkatcr

i'm totally confused

i definetly contact a sound engineer or someone like that to come to my place and understand my requirment

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back