Genuine MUR860. Any sources in India ?

Hiten

Hello everyone,
Importing small components is expensive.
I need 4 to 6 genuine MUR860 diodes. Any sources in India ? Any one has spare ?
I think Originally were developed by Onsemi but I am ok with other outsourced reputed manufacturers.

I understand the alternatives with minor difference in specifications. But I need MUR860 only.
thanks.

Hello everyone,
Importing small components is expensive.
I need 4 to 6 genuine MUR860 diodes. Any sources in India ? Any one has spare ?
I think Originally were developed by Onsemi but I am ok with other outsourced reputed manufacturers.

I understand the alternatives with minor difference in specifications. But I need MUR860 only.
thanks.
Hi hiten

Try semikart

Regards

thanks kbhuvi. Wouldn't it be same as ordering from mouser etc. ? I will keep this option open as last resort and buy few other components to make Shipping/Customs/GST cost effective. will ask them for quote.
regards

The issue with mouser is it's flat rate courier charges. Not sure of the rate at present but it was rs 1200 in Feb this year when I planned to order a few parts.

Using semikart, you can procure items from different sites and there will be only one time courier charges.

I am given to understand that the price quoted by semikart will be inclusive of customs/GST.

I usually prepare my list of parts required and put them in my mouser cart. I send that list to aqtronics. So even if a part is not available on mouser, it is procured from some other site and a consolidated package is sent to me by aqtronics.

I have given semkart request for quote but no reply. Will wait for a day or two.
regards

update
Semikart email says they can provide different company diodes. So I asked which companies ? that was good 10 days ago but no reply. forseeing this is small qty in same email I said will need other parts too. But no reply.
Theaudiocraft :
strange purchase process. When you order they say they will give payment link in email in 1 or 2 hours. No reply. No link. Asked when should I expect the link ? No reply.
will wait for couple of days or look for other alternatives.
regds.

Faced same with TheAudiocraft in recent times. I sent the WhatsApp message with the order # and received the payment link.

Audiocraft did contacted through whatsapp without reminder. The order is placed. Thanks everyone for help.
Regards

Nice. Audiocrafts, Projectpoint, Robu.in, FabtoLab, diyaudiocart are useful sites for diy'ers and they provide good service.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back