getting extremely low sound from AVR Denon X2000W

idlefriend

Recently I purchased Denon X2000W for my Wharfedale DX1 speakers.after installing everything I observed from Front Right and Right surround speakers giving extremely low sound. Speakers are working fine but sound is coming extreamly low.remaining 3 speakers working fine.Please guide me for proper settings of my AVR?Is any additional setting is there for speakers sound.By the way right now I am using Auddessy settings.

Thanks in advance.

Hope you completed the full Audyssey Calibration setup on your AVR...

Could you please share the crossover frequency for each speaker from the Audyssey settings ?

Hi Idlefriend,

Sometimes you need to run audyssey calibration a couple of times to get the right mix. For me, I ran it twice, then manually adjusted the speaker levels to a certain extent to enjoy full performance from my Marantz.....check the speaker levels configured and tweak the same accordingly....

Thanks for the advise.yes..I have run 8 times audyssey settings and set the crossover points Front 120Hz,center 80Hz and surround 120Hz. Seems two speakers are coming low sound.I did not understand whether it is the problem with AVR or my speakers.Speakers also I recently purchased.Previously i was used Yamaha AVr and that time speakers were working fine.Only last week i purchased Denon AVR and hence i am facing the problem.

Thanks for the advise.yes..I have run 8 times audyssey settings and set the crossover points Front 120Hz,center 80Hz and surround 120Hz. Seems two speakers are coming low sound.I did not understand whether it is the problem with AVR or my speakers.Speakers also I recently purchased.Previously i was used Yamaha AVr and that time speakers were working fine.Only last week i purchased Denon AVR and hence i am facing the problem.

It could be an AVR issue too, but before that you need to rule out that it is not a calibration issue...

Note down the Left & Right speaker db level settings in AVR.. Make left & right as "0"db, try to play a stereo material in 2.1 mode & check if the same issue persists... If the sound is not equal, then it is AVR issue...

If it sounds good, then it could be calibration issues... Try to run it again & see if there is improvement...

good recommend...
really nice guys..
thanks a lot...

o.png

o.png

after lot of trouble shooting I got to know it is because of Audessy settings.Because of these settings some speakers are giving extremely low sound.I enabled manual settings and tried now it is working fine.So Audessy settings are useless at least for me.

Good to hear IdleFriend.

Just do calibration as friends suggested above again or set all the speaker db to 0. And then run it.

How is the speaker performance? Is the subwoofer ok? All other speakers sound good for your receiver?

after lot of trouble shooting I got to know it is because of Audessy settings.Because of these settings some speakers are giving extremely low sound.I enabled manual settings and tried now it is working fine.So Audessy settings are useless at least for me.

Note down the each speaker setting, re-calibrate & see if there is an improvement... Else revert to your old settings that you noted down..

I am using Denon 2113. I have experienced this issue before but got them corrected once I set the fronts to 'large' and set center & sub to 'No'. The volume bump is huge and full bodied too. But still I have to take to about 75% volume for ideal listening levels.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back