Go to scenes for Dolby Atmos

sl4y3r

Hi All,

Starting this thread, just like the Subwoofer testing/demo thread, to help/share your best scenes that will help test/showcase ones Dolby Atmos setup.

While sharing do also mention the timestamp and source (BluRay or the specific OTT)

Below is my list, so far:

Midway 0:36
Godzilla 01:42:00
Avengers Endgame 00:17 / 2:02:40 / 2:25:25
6 Underground 00:34:34
John Wick 1:43:45

Hi All,

Starting this thread, just like the Subwoofer testing/demo thread, to help/share your best scenes that will help test/showcase ones Dolby Atmos setup.

While sharing do also mention the timestamp and source (BluRay or the specific OTT)

Below is my list, so far:

Midway 0:36
Godzilla 01:42:00
Avengers Endgame 00:17 / 2:02:40 / 2:25:25
6 Underground 00:34:34
John Wick 1:43:45
I will soon add to the list :)
Your source for above is Bluray?

This scene from "Birdbox" on Netflix at 1.42.00 to 1.44.15 , they are rowing the boat in harsh river. One would feel the real immersion what Atmos is meant for. You would feel as if you are in the middle of roaring river and even the bass moves through speakers. One of my favorites to get into the scene yourself.

Already a similar thread available, please check out, or request mods to merge it.

Already a similar thread available, please check out, or request mods to merge it.

This one is a superb thread too, good collection there

If you're a Formula One fan and own a Dolby Atmos setup I HIGHLY HIGHLY recomend you watch 'Formula 1 Drive to survive' on Netflix. Amazing overhead effects.

If you're not a huge fan, just watch the first 11 mins of Season 1 Episode 8. Absolutely superb effects

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back