GoldenEar, comes to Delhi. Audio nirvana?

delhite2

Word is that the first batch of shipment has arrived to the new Distributor. Really looking forward to hearing them in person after having read heaps of praises about them on the Internet.

Remember this is Sandy Gross's third enterprise after Polkaudio and Definitive Technology. And although he had a thing for powered Floorstanders from early days none of the Def techs clicked or were desired.
But Goldenear Triton seems to have changed it completely, they seem to have a comprehensive range of speakers which can knock the competion completely it seems. Wherever I read it is said that these invariably lead to the owner achieving "audio nirvana". They are claimed to provide a great sound stage, minimum distortion sound, great depth with on board woofers and radiators, excellent vocals, inshort according to the users and netizens it's a great product.
Eager to get a demo and know the prices.

Last edited:
Great I will do so.
If priced nicely I am sure it will find many new homes here in India, because I doubt to find any thing adverse in the product.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back