Good AV shop in Delhi

sid_lochan

Hi All,

I'm looking to setup a 7.1 HT System, Can anybody tell me about good shops in New Delhi/NCR.

Brands selected are Onkyo 705 or 606 Denon. Should I get HTiB or separate AV+Speakers??

Are Denon products available in India/Delhi ??

Please help.

Thanks,
Siddhartha

Hi All,

I'm looking to setup a 7.1 HT System, Can anybody tell me about good shops in New Delhi/NCR.

Brands selected are Onkyo 705 or 606 Denon. Should I get HTiB or separate AV+Speakers??

Are Denon products available in India/Delhi ??

Please help.

Thanks,
Siddhartha

sid
buddy

yes denon is very much available in delhi...

but onkyo still sucks in any comparison...
its just a cheap product...

and if you are looking out for a htib then you need to sacrifice on quality..

its better even if you dont have a one go budget for an 7.1 setup...
grow in slowly but get yourself a setup tht makes you satisfy over a period of time... not just a hanky panky stuff like htib's...

Hi Mridul,

Thanks for reply. After reading lots of thread in the forum I've decided to go for Denon 1909 or 2308.

Can you tell me the dealer available in NCR region?
Also which speakers - Wharfedale 9.1 or 9.5 ?

As I have fixed budget this time will go for 5.1 setup, I read in one thread that SW is not required with Wharfedale 9.5.!:confused: is it true?

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Sid

Hi Mridul,

Thanks for reply. After reading lots of thread in the forum I've decided to go for Denon 1909 or 2308.

Can you tell me the dealer available in NCR region?
Also which speakers - Wharfedale 9.1 or 9.5 ?

As I have fixed budget this time will go for 5.1 setup, I read in one thread that SW is not required with Wharfedale 9.5.!:confused: is it true?

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Sid

If you are looking for Wharfedale then contact Mr. Denny @ the following:

BASS 'n' TREBLE (for Wharfedale, Quad, DAC, Vanguard)
F-6, First floor, Manish Link Road, Plaza-1,
Plot 9, Sector-5, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075.
Tel: 9999016124, (011) 45509308.

Designer Audio - Dealers

It depends, whether you want a separate SUB with 9.5, upon your room size ... and as well as your ears :)

It's true that 9.5 handles lows pretty well but if you want something more and don't want to spend too much on a separate SUB then you can go for 9.6 as well. Later has 8'' driver for handling lows as compared to 6.5'' of the former.

Give them a try and decide :)

-Siddarth

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back