good AVR and speakers for 45K?

gevarghe

Hi Everyone,

Long time reader of the site... Love how everyone chips in to help out...

So as the title says my budget is 45K (but cheaper is also better!) and I'd like to get a good AVR and speakers (5.1 if possible or 2.0/2.1 if not in my budget).

I'm leaning towards either the Yammy range... 467 and upwards (available via eBay global buy for 20K but would rather not have to deal with voltage converters) or one of the mid-range pioneers/onkyos (e.g. 920).

I'd like to check out the new Marrantz that's been mentioned here in a posts but would want an audition first.

As for speakers, I'll leave to the experts here to suggest a VFM combo... prefer a 5.1 but if that's not possible a good 2.0 or 2.1 setup is fine... I can always add on over the next coupla years..

Main thing is I want to audition the speakers with a comparable AVR. So any system owners willing to demo and dealers in Bangalore please PM me. Also any numbers of dealers in Bangalore would help. (I think we should have a sticky listing contact details in this thread)

music 70% (jazz, blues, funk and soul) and movies 30%... lossless files on the pc and on CDs

Maybe traveling to Malayasia a couple times in the next few months so I can pick it up from there...

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back