Good external USB sound card on SALE

Fantastic

Bajaao.com is having a 24 hour sale on the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB audio interface . For those who like to measure things and do it reasonably often , here is a good sound card.
This unit costs US$149/- on Amazon.com .
Bajaao usually sells it on discount at Rs 10,600/- ( listed 13K/- ). It is now on sale for 24 hours ( ending tomorrow afternoon) for Rs9,720/- ! That is a 'shipped' price. No customs, no hassles ! Same as Amazon's listed price !
Grab it now if it's important to you.
As of now there are about 17 hours left. There is a count down on that page ! Neat !

Only thing that I would have liked is extended sampling rate to 192 Khz. This one stops at 96Khz. But that isn't really a major issue. It's USB and has a 48V mic bias voltage. Not found on many lower cost units.
However it needs at least Win XP SP3 to function. Win,7 ,8 and Mac's are Ok . Check out Focusrite's web page.

I found the Behringer U-PHORIA UMC202HD which must be the competition. There are Behringer dealers in India in most big cities. This one does 192Khz ! Bajaao also has it but it's over 10K.

Last edited:
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back