Good,old,better

pichelstein

Hello everybody,I am a listener for many,many years.By the time,a lot of hi-fi equipment has been in my house. Last year I reduced to smaller electronics and speakers. Now I enjoy my fantastic JBL L26 speakers.This 39 years old veterans are still a kind of state of the art.Simple 2 way boxes without high-tech rubbish.For fun I built speaker stands myself. Made of wood for garbage; 2 oak stands were filled in cement and stone-mix, the stand surface is a industrial wooden plate for floors.Painted black,simple spikes-thats it. Weight 22kg each.For sure the best place for the JBL`s. For sure a much better sound,because bass is absolutely controlled and doesnt bother the floor.Much better sound on stage,wide and opener sound.It really works much better. And the bombastic weight of all makes a 100% safe spot. No need to buy "high end" products; this is the best and cheapest solution.

Leema Tucana,AMC XIA,Kenwood KR4070,Marantz 112, Teac H750,Micromega Stage2,Pioneer HPM150, 2 pairs JBL 26 Decade,Pioneer PDR 555, Cables from Cable Talk,Van den HUUL,Atlas

Last edited:
yes,in those golden days the main concern is music and not the fancy terms.
i am enjoying jbl l 112 everyday.
much better than modern exotic speakers.

yes,in those golden days the main concern is music and not the fancy terms.
i am enjoying jbl l 112 everyday.
much better than modern exotic speakers.

Where are you staying?
I wish to listen JBL L112.

Cheers

you r most welcome.but they r with me in oman.by any chance if u visit oman i am happy to receive u.:):):):):)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back