Good place for Car speakers and great installer guy

delhite2

I was at this birthday party at a banquet hall the other day and found gold. A street named as radio street, in karol bagh. Here there were plenty of shops selling car speakers and equipment, seat covers and other accessories and at very reasonable prices.
i bumped into this guy named Hunny cell number 9971178793 who does car audio installations on labour basis only, and he is very good and cheap at it.
so i decided to upgrade the ICE of my Laura DSG and bought some stuff from shivani car decor , bought Sony amp and a used JVC sub woofer, and because it was hot i was able to get a room at adjoining hotel metro view facing the front (i could see car from window) at very reasonable prices. The total cost was 12k including room, installation by hunny, and equipment purchased.

Last edited:
I was at this birthday party at a banquet hall the other day and found gold. A street named as radio street, in karol bagh. Here there were plenty of shops selling car speakers and equipment, seat covers and other accessories and at very reasonable prices.
i bumped into this guy named Hunny cell number 9971178793 who does car audio installations on labour basis only, and he is very good and cheap at it.
so i decided to upgrade the ICE of my Laura DSG and bought some stuff from shivani car decor , bought Sony amp and a used JVC sub woofer, and because it was hot i was able to get a room at adjoining hotel metro view facing the front (i could see car from window) at very reasonable prices. The total cost was 12k including room, installation by hunny, and equipment purchased.
It's great that you had a good experience, but in Karol bagh there are a lot of fake copies they will even give you bill and warranty and still give you fake products and if you do know the difference btw real and fake and catch them then they'll just say "galti se aa gya hoga original lgwa deta hu". Experienced it with my friend.

It's great that you had a good experience, but in Karol bagh there are a lot of fake copies they will even give you bill and warranty and still give you fake products and if you do know the difference btw real and fake and catch them then they'll just say "galti se aa gya hoga original lgwa deta hu". Experienced it with my friend.
Yeah. That is a probability I could see, but thankfully the amp was factory sealed and Subwoofer was bought for a meagre 700 rupees (it was used). And I could make out that jbl or pioneer Subwoofer are fakes at some shops, ut shivani car Dec seemed fine. Even 3rd party sellers on paytm and amazon sell fakes. Fakes with amp is fairly less probable.
The guy hunny was real helpful

Very true.
The guy hunny new what he was doing and was professional in his work and finish? Also how much did he charge you?
Yup he was apt in knowledge about what he was doing, although not the most perfect knowledge for technical aspects as phase etc but installation wise spot on and aptly equipped.
I was charged 400 by him for installation of amp, Subwoofer, and hi low convertor.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back