Good Player-speaker-subwoofer combination

faithless

Hi PPL,
Would like to know what would be the best option to set up the audio system in a Tata Indigo CS.
Just to give a jist, i m a music freak and love house/dance and trance music. So accordingly what will be the right choice of system to be installed.
My budget is arround 20K
My requirements are:
>Head unit with USB and AUX
>Front and rear speakers
>Amp
>Subwoofer or a bass Tube

I was considering a pioneer HU, JBS speakers and bass tube/woofer and sony amp.

Any suggestions
Thanks

for house music and trance your selection is good in that budget
JBL 4 inchers in front
and 6*9 behind
only se if you can get the GTO series instad of the GT5 if not GT5 will do too

a pioneer 4050 player in front-cost about 5k
(alterantively you can also look at panasonic Head units- Sahil Audio the JBL distributer now imports panny's - i find panasonic to have good SQ and they match JBL better since both pioneer and JBL are bright whereas the panny is slightly laid back)

amp get a decent two channel amp from JBL too(its much better than a sony)
i think a 2channel 60 rms/chanel amp is for about 3500rs(CS60.2)
bridge the channels of the amp and feed it to a sub woofer

SUBWOOFER:a bass tube or selaed sub is your choice

however since the power in the tap is less and you like trance and house go for the JBL bass tube - i think it should cost you about 6000rs

Last edited:
Thanks,
So will got with the same, also it would be great if you could suggest me a good dealer possibly between Dahisar and Andheri as i stay in kandivli.

Thanks,
So will got with the same, also it would be great if you could suggest me a good dealer possibly between Dahisar and Andheri as i stay in kandivli.

will mira road be fine or would you prefer andheri
For mira road contact my friend Ramie of Sound factor (i could PM you his no. since this is a public forum)
For andheri
Car Touch - Milan Subway
M.A. Car - Versoa
Bass.Com - Versoa
Final Touch - Juhu.

Also there is FM drive at Santacruz ( Mr Pankaj) - hes a clean neat installer and gives good discount too but hes at santacruz

If you are fine with Ramie - hes cool to . nice guy , good discounts, clean install

Thanks a lot Magma,
Can certainly try mira road though i dont know much about the place, can u please help me with the address and the phone number if possible.

Thanks

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back