Good Subwoofer under 10K

no offence to JBL fans but jbl is overpriced in india, thier ervice network sux here to , i had jbls for 6yrs very tough to get them serviced as the offical people are fxaudio & they sux in customercare, the same woofer which is 25k is for 8k in US, just feel jbl in india is a rip off, no offence just my opionion,
thanks byee

Totally agree with you there. I'd been to the JBL showroom in Mumbai (Atria mall) two months ago to audition this sub. Ill-informed sales people with LOUSY & INDIFFERENT attitude. I simply walked away. Do audition the Polk Audio DSW 500 PRO sub (20K) before you finalize.

go for boston , i recently bought boston pv-350 for 6500/- , it is downfiring ,with 8 inches sub,and 150 RMS. otherwise go for this brand sfxonline.in, these are epson speakers and subs, very cheap and very much negotiatiiable.

thnaks

krish

Hi Krish,
From where you got this boston SW, pl let me know. Is it with bill and wrnty??? Kindly share ur exp. with this as on date for movies...

thanks for all the feedback guys,
going to audition the jamo sub200 tom,
will let u know how it goes,
thanks byee..

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back