Goodbye to vinyl

not too difficult. a top class recruiter (from my school days) in IT is a close friend. He can arrange anything without me requiring to post a resume :) at least in b'lore
And anyways my resume is up there on my employer's site always - you know one needs to keep testing the site ;)

OT: Just curious Anant.....considering who your current employer is, is it it very difficult to find a job without them knowing:D?

This was my query too:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:
In fact we need ur help:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

All in all i have about 1250 LP's now!

About 400 were bought new and 600 from the flea market. about 250 have been bought from sellers on ebay and audiogon- all mint condition 'Never played but kept nicely' kinda stuff!

Wow!! Collected over what period of time?
Also awaiting review of your phone amplifier.

Last edited:
Wow!! Collected over what period of time?
Also awaiting review of your phone amplifier.

See I always had about 60-70 LP's (bummed from my dad's collection!), but in the last year and a half, I switched to the Vinyl format very very seriously so barring the 60 odd Lp's that I took from my dad, everything has been bought in the last year... I have almost everything that was on Cd on the Vinyl format.... almost everything :mad: some titles one just doesn't get, or even when one does get them its for over $400. For eg: Pink Floyd Pulse! Or The Brand new Heavies for over $100....

And yes, the Nighthawk will be reviewed soon!

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back