• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Got my LA32B450 delivered today

Wharfedale Evo 4.2

daddycool

Got my TV delivered today.
Thanks to the help from this forum in addition to all the research that went into it.
Haven't seen it yet myself.

teky

Congrats and Enjoy your purchase.

Do post your opinions, Should have taken off from work :D. Atleast that's what I do :p

rohitr

Congratulations !!!!

I also got mine couple of weeks back and I am really happy.

I am sure you wont regret

daddycool

Thanks to this forum and specially Spiro and adder as I got a lot of inputs from them.
T'was a rather lengthy research project from start to finish. Did all the auditioning myself but relied on tips I picked up here regarding things to look for.

spirovious

Thanks to this forum and specially Spiro and adder as I got a lot of inputs from them.
T'was a rather lengthy research project from start to finish. Did all the auditioning myself but relied on tips I picked up here regarding things to look for.

Thanks,you will not beleive,I started my search in last diwali & bcos I didnt like SD of any LCD,I waited till yesterday.(see my patience).
I got 32PFL5609 with 3yr warrenty from Croma.