Grease for Garrard 301 Grease-bearing

Fiftyfifty

Staff member
Hi

Can someone point me a a seller of Lithium based NLGI Grade 1.5 grease in India? I understand that this is what is recommended for lubricating the bearing on the Garrard 301. A small tube is all I need. Something like this:
Mobilith on amazon.com

Many thanks

I checked all over and it looks like NLGI 1.5 is not available in retail in India. I'm getting a small quantity specially blended by an Indian grease manufacturer as a favour. I should have gone down the amazon.com route but.......

Hi

Can someone point me a a seller of Lithium based NLGI Grade 1.5 grease in India? I understand that this is what is recommended for lubricating the bearing on the Garrard 301. A small tube is all I need. Something like this:
Mobilith on amazon.com

Many thanks
Hi Kishore. The garrard 301..when did you get it? Wow congratulations..pls do share some photos.

Hi Kishore. The garrard 301..when did you get it? Wow congratulations..pls do share some photos.
Thank you @Sushant Sharma . I owe it to fms @reubensm and @arj for guiding me through the process of understanding this machine and servicing it. Thanks to them it's up and running. The plinth is untouched for now, so I'll need to get working on that in due course.

Will post pictures when it looks more presentable :)

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back