greatest show on earth

I would certainly go for it if I had the time and the space. Maybe someday when I'm fully retired instead of semi-retired.

Hi,

This topic is done to death everywhere and also here in this very forum (dig out the old thread ) !

So I can only say give the poor guy a break ( Kipnis) ! is this his mistake that he has money and wants to spend on the one true love ? don't we all do the same to our own level ?

What we say to him can also be bounced back to us in our level ! a guy without a roof to live-in will shout at guys like Us who spend XXX $$ on the Audio Gear :p!

So I think its better that we lay this topic true deserved rest ;) !

Regards.

Gotta applaud the guy for his efforts!
However, if he was a DIY guy, his efforts would have been more instructive.
always will be left wondering if his $ 6,000,000 was absorbed by audio CHARLATANS?

like it or not guys but if i had that much money then i definetly do this to my home theatre

i'm a home theatre fanatic :yahoo:

i can't controll my greediness for speakers :licklips:

Manu bhai,

You need to enjoy the movie, not the equipment. I have friends who listen to their equipment but not the music. Don't end up like that bhai.

like it or not guys but if i had that much money then i definetly do this to my home theatre

i'm a home theatre fanatic :yahoo:

i can't controll my greediness for speakers :licklips:

Hi,

This topic is done to death everywhere and also here in this very forum (dig out the old thread ) !

So I can only say give the poor guy a break ( Kipnis) ! is this his mistake that he has money and wants to spend on the one true love ? don't we all do the same to our own level ?

What we say to him can also be bounced back to us in our level ! a guy without a roof to live-in will shout at guys like Us who spend XXX $$ on the Audio Gear :p!

So I think its better that we lay this topic true deserved rest ;) !

Regards.

Notice that wanting to puke or feeling sick from the pit of ones stomach watching somebody over indulge is not the same as moralizing :)

Enjoy your money everyone!! :eek:hyeah:

Cheers

man,thats some serious equipment.dizzy just lookin at that setup,whew!!overkill????to each his own!!!

hi
This is definately overkill, after spending so much money no one would dare to say "its not worth it." we want neutral opinion about the experience regardless of how much money was spent.
Imagine if you are in a mood, its your day off and luckily your favourite movie is on cable won't you enjoy it more rather than "PREPARING" yourself for six million dollar greatest show on earth, where you cant get this thing out of your mind that whatever you are wathing is coming through six million dollar equipment
nevertheless, I admire americans guts and spirit
regards

Awesome setup, wish I could listen to it once! I think if you could afford it (or even not ;)), going in for a 6 mil listening room/entertainment center is much better than busting big bucks on a lot of other things, like jewels, weddings, rarely used collectibles...

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back