greetings from rydhun ...

rydhun

hi,

i've been reading posts on this forum for a few months now and finally decided to join the family, so here i am. i belong to delhi, but i live & work in bangalore. i like listening to the following genres: rock, fusion, ghazals & hindi movie numbers. i listen to worldspace a lot, mostly orbit rock, spin, moksha & falak.

oh yes, i must mention that i'm a newbie to a/v stuff and i'm hoping that i'm not just able to get good recommendations here, but also able to learn & contribute in whatever way i can.

so ... hi to everyone on the forum, and wish you a happy 2009!

cheers!

hi,

i've been reading posts on this forum for a few months now and finally decided to join the family, so here i am. i belong to delhi, but i live & work in bangalore. i like listening to the following genres: rock, fusion, ghazals & hindi movie numbers. i listen to worldspace a lot, mostly orbit rock, spin, moksha & falak.

oh yes, i must mention that i'm a newbie to a/v stuff and i'm hoping that i'm not just able to get good recommendations here, but also able to learn & contribute in whatever way i can.

so ... hi to everyone on the forum, and wish you a happy 2009!

cheers!

Welcome rydhun. My dad loves Worldspace, spends an hour or so every morning listening to it.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back