Greetings from Stanley Beresford

StanleyB

Banned
Banned
Hi everyone. I was pointed to this website and found out that some of you own my TC-7510 DAC. I hope to be able to take part on your forum as often as I can. But please keep in mind that I am also busy working hard:).

My great grandparents from my mother's side are from India. I was born in a country now called Guyana. The population is about 56% East Indian. I lived in Suriname as well, which is next door to Guyana. We also have a 40% Indian population there. Some of us speak Hindi or Urdu. Many Indian or mixed Indian do not have an Indian name in those countries. This is partly because when they went there the registrar could not write down some of the names, so they ended up giving people English or Dutch names!

I hope this little bit of history and introduction is of some help. At least you now know that I am partly Indian:D.

StanleyB

Hey Welcome here Stanley,

Good to have you here and looking forward to your insights. I know your DAC has been favourably compared to Arcam, Naim and Meridian to name a few.

BTW, my wife is from Enterprise...no prize for guessing where its at...

Cheers

Hi everyone. I was pointed to this website and found out that some of you own my TC-7510 DAC. I hope to be able to take part on your forum as often as I can. But please keep in mind that I am also busy working hard:).

My great grandparents from my mother's side are from India. I was born in a country now called Guyana. The population is about 56% East Indian. I lived in Suriname as well, which is next door to Guyana. We also have a 40% Indian population there. Some of us speak Hindi or Urdu. Many Indian or mixed Indian do not have an Indian name in those countries. This is partly because when they went there the registrar could not write down some of the names, so they ended up giving people English or Dutch names!

I hope this little bit of history and introduction is of some help. At least you now know that I am partly Indian:D.

StanleyB

Hi Stanley, Welcome aboard. Please see if you can get time to share your knowledge with us.
Also, have you shipped products directly to India. Whats your current DAC price including shipping to India.

Hello Stanely
Welcome to the forum

Looking forward to learn a lot from you.

Dear Stanley,
Welcome to the forum hifivision.com.I hope you enjoy your association with this forum.
Sincerely
pksnathan

Hi,

Its a great pleasure to have such a fine gentlemen like you in this forum :)!! Am really happy that you chose to be a part of this !!

Eagerly looking forward to hearing more from you and on your products !! I certainly hope to learn a few things from you !

Once again A very warm welcome to this forum !! Yes we all know how busy you are ! but please do find some time to educate Us ;)!

Regards.

Spiro, there are always spurious products in the market that try to pass themselves off as the original. We have seen enough copies of well known brands and I think this is the same.

Cheers

Hey Stanley!

Nice to see you here and welcome to this hi-fi forum. Hope you remember me, its Mubeen. I returned to India early this year and recently joined this forum. Really great have you around.

Do you ship to India?

PS - read a lot of positive stuff about your new DAC 7520. Anything new and better in pipeline?

Cheers!

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back