Group Buy: Panasonic Plasma Panel (without tv tuner)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey count me in too bro for that prices of P42V20 I am sure the demand will beat out the supply. I hope these prices are true for P42V20 rest others models don't seem interested at those prices. Wondering even if they would be able to take a bulk order of same model for say about 50 plus pieces. As, I can see there would be too many out there to grab this one.

Panasonic V20 price as mentioned is nearly impossible...Singapore price listed by courts sg is 1399 SGD(46k).I too gotta quote from grey market for the same in chennai 35K+.Wen i went and saw it was 42A Series!

@prnvaa : please let us know atleast on the correctness of the price... Now the crowd is gathering like anything.. Please respond.

I would rather become a dealer than a customer if that pricing for the V series is right. But I doubt the the cost is not for the whole TV but just the panel as mentioned in the subject!!

LOL, are you all still waiting for a confirmation of V20 price? This is a classic example of KLPD.:eek:hyeah:

If he is taking survey on behalf of Pana, it is most welcome and hope the price of 42" will be reduced to the mentioned price range... So Nice..:licklips:

The Moderator has taken the correct stand, if we do not get any reply with in the time frame given by the moderator, This post must be called as hoax & removed.

I did not get any reply from the OP nor did I see any response in this thread. I am closing this thread.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back