Group Buy: Panasonic Plasma Panel (without tv tuner)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I am interested in the 42 V20 if available at a price of 35/- + taxes. Please let me know.
Thanks
Nitin

Late entry to this....I am also interested for 42V20 & of course looking for above 50" too if the price is good.

I am also interested in the 42V20D @ 35k, will consider getting 50" instead if price is good....

Last edited:
I am also looking for 40-50" models in plasma. has found panasonic displays very expensive. lets see whats the best they can offer. 1 HDMI is good enough for use with AVR.

:eek: 35k for a 42V20D ..Is it only the exterior or there is an actual screen inside it ? Has anyone seen these models in functioning ? :D but whatever I am in for that price :lol: make it +1 :rolleyes:

35k for V20 is 2 gud 2 b troo......
Is this the exact same model that is being sold in the Brand shop or are there some differences like less number of HDMI ports? or absence of TV tuner??

I am also interested for the th-p42v20d if the price is correct.
Please ask how much will be the tax and shipping to cochin?
What about the warranty and service?

Last edited:
Hi, the price of 35K for 42V20D pulled me into this thread. Count me in for this price, if correct. Any surprise pricing too on 50"V20 ? :)

swami

man V20 at 35K... :yahoo:
is it after bargaining..?
Could you please get the tech spec sheet of this model..
Also the price for 50 V20..
and count me in :)

The mail advantage of these panels is that they have an expansion port & RS232 port - which allow for a lot of different uses...such as syncing different screens at the same time, LAN play, touch screen capabilities, etc. Which is why they might be priced higher.
All along my assumption was that panels would be cheaper than consumer TVs but it is actually the other way around.
But the silver lining is the quoted cost of the P42V20D which is too good to be true. Will reconfirm this price & price of 50V20 (@rpugalia) tomorrow.

Would request everyone who is interested in this to send me their mobile number on pm so that I can get in touch with them if needed.

~Pranav

any updates for today,,, looks like there are more interest crossing 15 for 42PV20D & 50PV20...

Regards

Hello,

Please count me i as well for 42", just want to know besides TV tuner and 1 hdmi input, is there any other difference between regular tv and this one.

Thanks
Randeep

This thread has gone balistic due to the P2PV20D quoted price. I'm sorry guys but I hate to rain down on everyone's parade, the price mentioned has got to be in error. Hey, I'd be more than happy to be wrong about this and if I am, count me in for one piece or maybe even more. :)

I Am a game for this Buy if the price is 35K . Also want some additional details w.r.t. Warranty & shipments

The OP of this thread has to answer by tonight to confirm the prices, if not it is an error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anybody here happen to talk to the OP?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back