Gudi Padwa Discounts!!!

hemantwaghe

Banned
Banned
Happy gudi padwa 9 and other regional festivals!) toall!!
Mumbai guys please check local retailers - a lot of discounts and schemes on TV,DVD,Cellphones ec..
Vijay sales has discounts on JVC Crt & yamaha av systems!!!:clapping::yahoo::clapping::clapping:

Please check Times of India & Mumbai Mirror!!!

As I am running out Im sorry cannot post details!!!!

Happy shopping!And enjoy!

@Hemanth bhai - Best wishes on the new year to you too. Don't have too much of a blast (without me at least since I'll be missing all the action). God bless and take care!

Happy gudi padwa 9 and other regional festivals!) toall!!
Mumbai guys please check local retailers - a lot of discounts and schemes on TV,DVD,Cellphones ec..
Vijay sales has discounts on JVC Crt & yamaha av systems!!!:clapping::yahoo::clapping::clapping:

Please check Times of India & Mumbai Mirror!!!

As I am running out Im sorry cannot post details!!!!

Happy shopping!And enjoy!

Thanks a lot for the update in the morning Hemant....Will be going to Vijay Sales today....:clapping:

Thanks a lot for the update in the morning Hemant....Will be going to Vijay Sales today....:clapping:

Bought JVC 29" CRT on Gudi Padwa from Vijay Sales. Special Offer Price Rs. 9490. Was delivered on Sunday, 29th March, after some follow up.

The TV has solid build quality, Sound and Picture Quality are both good. I haven't taken a Cable Connection yet, so just watching DVD's and Divx rips at the moment from my Pioneer 610 and the set completely rocks. Will try to post some pics soon.

Thanks again Hemant....

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back