Guidelines for New Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, why is my replies gone to moderator for approval while others are posted directly.

I joined today only to help out with an information some user needed on Samsung Galasxy S....

I am member of so many forums - Digit,XDA devs etc.... they dont block like this?

. Also, Please don't put titles like "Heeelp meeee, yaaaah!" as your subject line.
We assume (and sincerely hope) that you're not being molested as you write this post. Don't make yourself sound as if you are.

Too Much

ROFL!:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::clapping::clapping::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::lol::lol::D:D:licklips:

hello !!! I am a newcomer here.It took me a lot of time to reach this place to post this message.

I am looking for a Plasma TV 42" or 46" for my home and utterly confused with the information from the sales guys at the stores !!

Please advice the Model, Brand features and the price !!!!!!

Hello to every one,
i have joined this today, i am confident that i will get the proper guidnece about the purchase of electronics gadgets.

i want an openion from all of you that, is it worth to buy a 2years old Samsung LA37A450C1 for 33,000 rupees?

Regards,
Ranjit

thanx hi fi team for registering me.i am a doctor by prof.nd got little knowledge about electronics.but i want to have a good audio experience.
so looking for the help of experts.

Re:hi everybody

Hi,
Thanks for guidelines.I'm a keen audio enthusiast interested in constructing hifi audio equiipments.I have been doing this for the last twentyfive years and thus have experienced quite an enduring time for procurement of components etc,.. Thankfully now the situations are improving due to increasing uses of nets and online business.I would like to form a forum where we can cooperate to procure/source components which are not readily available in small towns in India for hobbyists.

Thanks,
ntmangar.

Thanks for an exhaustive and elaborate guideline for newbies like me. Though it is a little curt and intimidating it is true that you need to streamline usage of the forum because as rightly said, by you, advice is free TIME is not. Once again THANK YOU:)

Hello there,

I am a new member, nice to know everyone. Also I am more than happy have an open communication with members in this site.

Thanks for your posting :yahoo:

Welcome to HFV,have a nice Day.

Thanks a lot for this useful information, as I m also new to the forum( Joined in Aug2011) but started active participation couple of days back) will help me lot in future
Ashutosh

Its gud moderator has attached this thread!! Well written Ajinkya!! Hope ll be an audiophile Jedi.. The true one ;)

I too found this usefull, and funny. "help needed" should never be title of a thread, one should try being more specific.

Thanks for the guidelines.
I am a new member and a frequent visitor to this site even before joining this site. Learned lot and still learning about Audio systems from this site (thanks) but never contributed to this site because lack of enough knowledge and I do not want to fill the forums with unnecessary/irrelevant questions and comments.
Now I have a brand new AVR to sell, I met all conditions for "Sale by Owner" but no "31 posts". Could you please excuse this condition and allow me to advertise. I am requesting your kind permission before advertising and being deleted. If it is not possible, please give me an idea how can I sell it.
Thanks. :D

One more suggestion - and this is not just to new members - is to have a meaningful subject. Subject should give an indication of the thread content. This will ellicit better response. Many people just write "Help required", "Urgent help required", "Want an expert opinion", etc. This does not, ummm... help. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back