Guidelines for New Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
the most important thing for a forum is that all members are equal (none of them are more equal than the others :D) and here no one is judged by nationality so this kind of creepy acts won't happen here. that's enuff for me :)
I don't suppose that we ban anyone because of Sex, Religion, Caste, Creed, Race, Nationality, etc. unless the forum rules are broken. I can't speak for the other forum of course but the message there by the moderator is quite clear - the person was banned being a spammer.

During my college days, I had a few friends from Iran. I found them to be very friendly.

i'm new here,and i love how people know so much about these things and have written their experiences and suggestions so professionally (no bs), but i noticed that threads that are not active do not get replied to sometimes (in my case,thrice) . Of course whatever my problem is can't be unique, so there would already be a post about it somewhere on hfv, but i saw that many members had asked questions as follow ups to those threads and they were never answered.
That's why i created a thread (3 infact :( ) so that people see them on top and are able to reply..Does the mod object? I know how seeing the same old questions by new members can be annoying to older members !

i'm new here,and i love how people know so much about these things and have written their experiences and suggestions so professionally (no bs), but i noticed that threads that are not active do not get replied to sometimes (in my case,thrice) . Of course whatever my problem is can't be unique, so there would already be a post about it somewhere on hfv, but i saw that many members had asked questions as follow ups to those threads and they were never answered.
That's why i created a thread (3 infact :( ) so that people see them on top and are able to reply..Does the mod object? I know how seeing the same old questions by new members can be annoying to older members !

Creating multiple threads for the same topic/subject just to attract attention is not as per forum rules. All good forums do not allow this. If your query is not getting attention, you can bump the thread after a time interval of not less than 24 hours.

Creating multiple threads for the same topic/subject just to attract attention is not as per forum rules. All good forums do not allow this. If your query is not getting attention, you can bump the thread after a time interval of not less than 24 hours.

ah, i believe you misunderstood. I created 3 threads on three different topics, not multiple threads about the same thing.
i wouldn't want to spam in any case

Hey Friends,

New to this Forum, I am unable to reply any forum members in Classifieds Sales directly or through PVT message.

Please help.

All excited to join today after about a year's reading of free advise :). Read guidelines but slips to be highlighted not banned for life at least for me...:eek:hyeah:

Hi ! I have joined today right away and was glad to go thru such innovative guidelines which is really time saving .

hai friends.....
Hai and hello to all. I am thambi from suburbs of thrissur kerala. I have a philips prestige radio which is not working for want of a magic eye. Can anybody help me in this regard ?

with regards
thambi

Hi all. Myself is sachin from kerala. I was going through this forum as guest member and I thought I will join here since the entire forum is very informative . Thank u all

Hi every one, just joined a short while ago, interesting so far. I am not an audio guy as such but do enjoy electronics so I found a short browse interesting. I am from Jamaica a small island in the Caribbean.

Hi to ALL the Members,
I am an Electronics Engineer with more than 33 Years of Experience in Telecom Field.
I would be happy to learn from you and share my knowledge and experiences with you with the hope that it will be of some use o the Needy.

WITH BEST WISHES TO ALL.

V R SHREEDHARAN

Thanks for the info.
Please advise to which forum should I post ( or whether these are not correct forums to ask) a question as to what format file can I create to be able to watch a file on a PC computer and also HD TV. Files are over 5 gb (and up to 40gb). these are not ripped files but wedding videos I make. The files play without issue on Apple computers but PC won't play mp4 files past 30 minute mark in either WMplayer or VLC player.

Thanks for the info.
Please advise to which forum should I post ( or whether these are not correct forums to ask) a question as to what format file can I create to be able to watch a file on a PC computer and also HD TV. Files are over 5 gb (and up to 40gb). these are not ripped files but wedding videos I make. The files play without issue on Apple computers but PC won't play mp4 files past 30 minute mark in either WMplayer or VLC player.

Mate - I think this would be the place Media & Streaming Players

Cheers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back