guys listen to this

Rem

Hi all,

I wanted to share this website of a friend of mine who is based in London he is an amateur singer,composer and he is a huge music lover like many of you.

Wanted you guys to listen to some of his songs and also he along with a group of music lovers have started a website through which they hope to provide a stage for talented singers,musicians or writers.

so check these out
In this webpage do check out the song he sings for his new born baby its towards the bottom of the page
Rajesh Raman's Homepage

The site given below is the site which he started along with a group of other NRI music lovers

???!!! | eenam.com

I was going through those today and thought why not put the links here especially the second one which would help a lot of talented aspiring musicians dont think language or region matter if you got anything to contribute musically and if you are talented they are there to help.

cheers
Rem

Thanks gobble he recorded many of those songs in his room when he was in blr I espcially like that Illayaraja song which he sang Thenpaandi Cheemayilae which is the last song on the play list he has given.

Music is his life we used to spend hours listening to him sing in his room when he was here.

two of my batchmates have composed few songs, an album andnow there is some Michael Jackson tribute song with Sonu Nigam is coming up.

two of my batchmates have composed few songs, an album andnow there is some Michael Jackson tribute song with Sonu Nigam is coming up.

You can post the links here and you can also check out that second link that I have posted they got plans to produce an album with new artistes.

I listened to his Surmayee Akhiyon mein and enjoyed it very much. Your friend is a very talented singer. I would love to listen to him sing some old Hindi songs. Thanks for sharing the link.

Thanks Thevo & Anm sorry to be replying so late it was Onam so slept off after a huge lunch logging into hfv only now and saw ur messages.

anm m trying to check that link now thk I need to join before I can view any of those.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back