Haier 32 inch Full HD LED TV for Rs 15,791 on Snapdeal

miroflex

I just saw an ad for a Haier 32 inch Full HD LED TV for Rs 15, 791 on Snapdeal. The model number is LE3288000 and it is covered by a one year warranty from Haier. A link to the offer is given below:

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/haier-le32b8000-80-cm-32/647212054210#bcrumbLabelId:64

I have the following questions in mind:

Is this a good price or are better deals available on other sites?

What is the quality and performance of Haier LED TVs?

How is the after-sales service from Haier?

Any comments or suggestions from owners of Haier LED TVs would be welcome.

Last edited:
My dad got haier LED TV 24" nearly same specs for 12k few months back. They said it seems to be alright. 32" in 16k is really nice deal. Haier is basically Chinese brand but they have some really nice stuff. Now a days all products are cost reducted for competition. I think you should try your luck.

Thank you very much for your post, Yogesh. I am glad to know that your father is happy with his Haier TV, albeit of a different size and another model.

I notice that although Haier calls this model a Full HD TV, the resolution is 1366x768, which is no higher than the resolution of HD Ready models from other manufacturers. I would welcome the views of FMs on this aspect.

Thank you very much for your post, Yogesh. I am glad to know that your father is happy with his Haier TV, albeit of a different size and another model.

I notice that although Haier calls this model a Full HD TV, the resolution is 1366x768, which is no higher than the resolution of HD Ready models from other manufacturers. I would welcome the views of FMs on this aspect.
Ohkk there the trick goes! It's data entry mistake it seems. Check all specs on official website before you make your decision. 16k for HD Ready is not a great deal! Now a days full HD resolution is must. Good luck bro.

I chatted with a Dr Fido on the Haier website. He said it is HD Ready only and not Full HD.

Are you aware of any other reputed brand 32 inch LED TVs at this price point. Shopclues had an imported Samsung on sale at this price but it is sold out.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back