Happy B'day Smart Spender

teky

As per title I would like to wish Mr. Smart Spender Nember 1 a very Happy Birthday.

Hope you enjoyed Maanja Velu from TT. Hoping that your new Amp has a better sound stage for the singer to come closer to your heart.

Happy Birthday Mr.Smart Spender:clapping:!! May you start many more clubs and be the first to break the very rules of the Club.

Since you are receiving your amp on your birthday, we did not bother getting you a gift:D

just logged on after a long while and saw this. happy b'day smart spender!!! :clapping: do buy an audiophile cake that has non-parallel sides ie a circular one. :D

Hi,

Thank you so much for all of you and for this thread, finally got some time for HFV after a hectic.... I received NAD 3020e amp and a bunch of romantic red roses from Srinisundar, Teky, and Santhol as my birthday gift.

My B'day started with Srinisir trying to call me from an US number, and I didnt pick up the call trying to escape from one of my crackpot client at 12:00 am. Subsequently, none other than Teky from UK introducing him as "Richard" informing me about the delivery of my NAD amp and then finally Srini sir called me and a couple of messages from other members (I guess, as I lost my contacts while trying to upgrade to OS4.0 in my iphone). It still grew brighter by 12:00 am when I got a call from home regarding the delivery of NAD and then a couple of hours later, bunch of red roses! Really wish that came from a .....:licklips:

Connected the amp and listened to some old romantic numbers for about 15 mins! Hmmm..... I am not uttering a word now... Will post my blabber (changed from impressions) and pictures by the second week of July. In addition to that, as suggested by Srini, we can run a comparison between the new NAD series and the old NADs and see what they have added to the new ones other than just "power" and "physical components." I am looking forward to auditioning of stereo setups, especially those with tube amps, especially TheVortex's, if he is okay with that, after the break.

Thanks again for all of you and your wishes!

I am going to completely vanish for a while and see you all after July 7th. Aloha!

Cheers!

Hi Venkaesh,

Good to see that you had surprises on your birthday...And about roses good that it makes you tempt to have an GF. It shows you are ready to giveup your bachelor life..... When the red glow our heart will flow.....:)

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back