Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY

Guys, how right you were to chuck out my ancestors :)

Now just watch out for those Americans: their Walmarts will make the East Indian Company look amateur. :eek:

But then, on today of all days, a Brit should be keeping his mouth shut :eek:

Happy Independence Day :eek:hyeah:

If anyone believes that British were chucked out, they are sadly mistaken. The fact is after WW1, and even more after WW2, the British economy was bankrupt and they could no longer maintain the colonies.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

If anyone believes that British were chucked out, they are sadly mistaken. The fact is after WW1, and even more after WW2, the British economy was bankrupt and they could no longer maintain the colonies.

The Brit, as he recommended to himself, on this day of celebration at least ...is keeping quiet :)

I feel its a great achievement that an Indian 'Sanjeev Mehtha ' (I presume) owns the EAST INDIA COMPANY now.. just one small step for India to be dominating.. a lot more I expect to happen in the future.

Ahh, I remember reading about that!

Actually, I was horrified. I felt that resurrecting that name was an insult to India. But I'm a convert, and true to the saying that converts can sometimes be the biggest fanatics :)

I feel its a great achievement that an Indian 'Sanjeev Mehtha ' (I presume) owns the EAST INDIA COMPANY now.. just one small step for India to be dominating.. a lot more I expect to happen in the future.

Ohh really !! I thought you're joking and might have thought of a 'Rajnigandha' ad ;-)
Well...I googled to confirm it and found it's not a joke.
East India Co is back, with Indian owner - Times Of India

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back